Jun 2, 2005
I am looking for places to ride in Southeast TN, North AL, and/or Northwest GA - I ride mostly in Alabama but am wanting to find new places for my crew and me.

somebody hook me up if you know of any good spots
thxs
a p s

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
What kind of terra firma do you desire? Natural, moderately modified, or massively manipulated?

Jun 2, 2005
SpDyKen - i like natural woods terrain, anything akin to what ya see in a harescramble..my brother and i enjoy such trails and a few of the guys i ride with like MX.....we have some quad riders that ride with us too - we can get up to 8-10 guys when we go..and look out, ocasionally my dad comes out of retirement and rides his DRZ400 (with the button)... what you got in GA?

sunny state - not sure how far Elijay is from here..you bringing your bike i assume? i'll let you know if there is anything in the works...winchester, tn seems good - need to check on the whereabouts though..

put your left foot in..put your left foot out -hmm, maybe that is it

thanks guys.

a p s

tn_tuxedo

Oct 9, 2004
If Oliver Springs(over the hill from Oak Ridge) isn't too far check out Coal Creek(Windrock ATV club). They claim 115 miles of marked trails. Don't know if its 115 but its a boatload. The place is open 24/7 so you can roll your truck down the mountain or fire up your bike and ride at 3:00 a.m. and its cool.

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
NATRA (North Alabama Trail Riders.)

Join up with NATRA for $40 a year and you get to ride some great trails on about 4000 ac. year-round. The leased property is located in southern-middle TN.

www.natra.dirtrider.net

hope that helps
brown

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
tn_tuxedo said:
If Oliver Springs(over the hill from Oak Ridge) isn't too far check out Coal Creek(Windrock ATV club). They claim 115 miles of marked trails. Don't know if its 115 but its a boatload. The place is open 24/7 so you can roll your truck down the mountain or fire up your bike and ride at 3:00 a.m. and its cool.

its my local offroad area - i would avoid it during a holiday as you can run anything up there... all trails are bidirection and you are only as safe as the idoit coming at you from around the corner.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
tnrider said:
its my local offroad area

Tnrider- any chance you can get a day off during the week? I have a annual permit for Coal Creek but don't know my way around there to well. I work on weekends so I would have to go during the week. I could meet you there if you can take a day off!

Top Bottom