MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
Julius, Ivan, Gomer, ... I would like to see all the southern spodes show up!
Has anyone sent them an PM to ask if they will come??

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I gave Julius and Gomer the invite the other night while we were all in the chat room. I have not followed up with a PM, nor have I contacted Ivan.
Mike, my plans are to camp Sat. night after practice and race Sunday in the 40+ and the 125D. Family, tent, bags, chairs, plenty of food, fire and good conversation, I’m not much of a drinker. I hope you will consider bringing the family and doing the same. That goes for you as well Dell, and anyone else that would like to join in.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Glad you're not much of a drinker, I don't drink at all, except for Gatoraid :) Can't really camp overnight, but I plan on staying as long as I can maybe get a bite or so. How much is the entry fee for Saturday??

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I don't know, ... $20.00 maybe, i think, should be... posibly, i hope... :scream:
See what you can find out.
Talk the wife into going, load up the kids, throw the tent and bags into the back, and head east! :confused:
I don't think it will fly. If we ever do camp out at a track she would want me to do it once before we took the kids to stay there. I've also got some regular plans on Sunday. :D Not that I couldn't give you a run for your money at the race though ;)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by MikeT
Not that I couldn't give you a run for your money at the race though ;)
Ya know, I have no doubt you'll make me a better rider after Sat. ;) FYI, my wife & kids are coming along just for the atmosphere. If it has two wheels, my guys are into it.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Ya, I'll make you a better rider. I can sit on the sidelines and point out how much better everyone (all the 17 year olds) is riding, and how they are riding better than I can :). Don't sell yourself short, you and I will have a grand time battling it out for last place. :) My little people are a bit too little. They still need naps and would be too much of a handfull for her. I need to wait until they get older.

sharp7277

Mar 12, 2002
A "southern spodes" chapter would be great. Im up for Devils Ridge just tell me where its located in NC. Im coming from Myrtle Beach SC. Count me in. Does Devils Ridge have a class I can race my CR 500 in? Im 25 and thought maybe I could race it in the 25 up class. I have a CRF 450 but i would love to be able to race my 500. Let me know .

gowen

Aug 2, 2000
Dell, yeah, that is LONG over. Did you go? Was it good? I didn't get the chance as I was on a business trip.. Joe (parts guy) told me that I would win some prizes if I went.. Sucks that I didn't.. What did they haul off?

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Oh yeah, I went. I posted that before it happened though. It was pretty cool. Joe and I are pretty good friends.

I had a good time, and won some honda parts cleaner and a new set of goggles!

Top Bottom