BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
There has been some interest in starting a Local Chapter in the Southwest, Arizona or Nevada. If your interested, post up, let's hear from you. :ride:

russ95678

Aug 6, 2002
Just moved to Phoenix from NorCal.

And would love to find folks to ride with.
Lots of good Dez, and the get offs look painful (spend half the day picking barbed cactus out :yikes:)
Rding a 360ktm.
Russ.

N

Nojope

Anyone in Phoenix?

I am just about to buy a used dirt bike and would love to find people in Phoenix interested in trail riding. I have not ridden since 1995 in Idaho, am now 29 years old and wanting to get back into it. I need to know where the good trails are for beginners, I guess.

Anyone out there?

O3RM125

Dec 22, 2007
ace402 said:
Vegas anyone?

Im in Vegas, just getting back into the sport after a long break. Not really able to go ride yet, dont have any gear, but should have everything by the end of this month.

Im not even sure where to go ride.. I would like to go back to Ocotilla Wells but thats a good 4-5 hour drive from here I think.

john_in_vegas

Mar 15, 2008
O3RM125 said:
Im in Vegas, just getting back into the sport after a long break. Not really able to go ride yet, dont have any gear, but should have everything by the end of this month.

Im not even sure where to go ride.. I would like to go back to Ocotilla Wells but thats a good 4-5 hour drive from here I think.

Im in Vegas. I ride with a couple of groups of guys and get out at least every weekend. I will start posting our rides here to see what kind of interest there is.

John in Vegas

Ciderax

May 11, 2009
Just moved to Phoenix from Queen Creek and I'm up for just about any trail on my days off which are fri/sat/sun. other riding partners got deployed so now I'm alone

I ride a RMZ450

so if any of you are interested in riding sometime soon msg me

Top Bottom