jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Okay, I have it on good authority that jdrobins is the best "Samich Maker" around. Matter of fact, he gave up his ride this past Sunday so he could hang out in the pits & make samiches while the other person rode his bike into the ground.:scream:

TARAKER, You can make the sandwiches cause I am going to ride with everyone, and when you get done cleaning up, you can get on your little PW50 and putt around on it.

Jim

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Twin Spar & I will be at Shady Grove this Sunday morning and rumor has it master Thump may be there too..

Be there or be square......

Samich makers, report to Marshall Creek for jdrobins "Inaugural Samich Making & Bike washin class

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Thuh Litz

Where: Muenster
When: July 7 (Saturday) and July 8 (Sunday)
Parking: IN THE SHADE! To the right down by the river Near the Old bridge.
Who:
Stan
XRGuy (Stan's boss)
Yarbonwick – and possibly three friends
TaRaker
JDRobins
Will Pattison
Jeff D
Slo' Mo
No_Mo (Possible)
YZguy15
Yzguy15’s Daddy-oh
Twinspar – possibly giving free A/F rides?
TexXr – and his mule
Blackhawk468 – and the mystery bike
CC_RIDER
KTMKyd (CC-Rider’s son)
Any one? Any one?

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Still no saturday for you Yarbo?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I put it in, we'll see. More than likely yes I'll be there. If so, we are going to bring the pop-up and camp out Fri-Sun.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Is No_Mo still a no go?

Sorry I just couldn't resist...

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
actually...

WiseZguy (you started it) No_Mo is a no go. He will be teaching little kids the evils of riding quads :p Really he will be teaching a sports camp that week so Slo' Mo will be So Lo ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I can't take no mo -
stop the rhymes be fo I hit the flo!

;)

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
We are talking about it... It would be me and my sons going if we do.

Is the place kid-friendly (and novice-friendly to spodes like me that have only ridden their new YZs twice)?

Are you guys going early before the Yahoos show up?

jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
We go early to beat the heat and the yahoos!

They have a kids track. It is kid friendly early but will get crowded around 11.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
where is the kid's track? i've been there a couple of times and i never saw anything that looked like a kid's track. our kids pretty much just rode up and down the creek.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
North East corner of the property. After the longish straight that goes into the right hand berm. Go to the left at the berm.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm Back

OK guys. Me, and my boss will be there fer sure(at Muenster I mean We'll go up Friday, and leave sunday). I've been on vacation the last two weeks, but am now back(duh:confused: ) I was doing some of my super-duper amazing and exciting bicycle stunts when I er, well, fell down, and sprained both my wrists pretty severely. Almosts two weeks later, they are just now starting to feel better. I'm hoping I can ride in another two weeks. I'm sure I can, but might have to take it a little bit easy and not ride through Bill's woods:eek: (I did enough of that LAST time:eek: ) Anyways, my dad and I will probably be in a pop-up camper, and will want to be where the electric hookups are, soooo, since there's shade ther(It's down by the old bridge, wher I think someone already suggested) Would that work? Also, I can work up a signup sheet, so we can all sign in:)

BTW YZGuy.....I hope kids will be OK, I'm only 14 myself;)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well Stan I'm only 15 (be 16 in October :) ), but what I meant was the younger youngins. I meant little kids that can't really ride with us.

BTW, yarbo and taraker, my dad said he wants to go ride Bill's woods again. He says it's been too long. :scream:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
YZGuy...I've been riding since I was two(no kidding!) so, I don't mean to be a show-off, but consider myself a pretty talented rider. Until MX enters the picture. I can go at almost race-pace through all of the twisty turny tight trails at Muenster,and know almost all of them by heart, but once MX enters the picture...well...:scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well I been riding since I was little too, and I suck! :think

I kinda feel like I can ride most everything at Muenster (well a lot of it anyways) but big jumps scare the crap outta me. Go figure. :silly:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15

I kinda feel like I can ride most everything at Muenster (well a lot of it anyways) but big jumps scare the crap outta me. Go figure. :silly:

You fit my riding ability to a tee:scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well just because I can ride it doesn't mean I can ride it neither fast nor gracefully. I still have fun though, and that's what it's all about right?

okie426

Dec 27, 2000
Two more in for Muenster on the 7th and 8th.

First guy there put up a DRN sign and arrow so that we all meet at the right place. There is a North gate and South gate you can go into once you pay at the South gate.

See ya'll there!!

:D Okie426 and WRguy(doubleBob)

Thanks for the thread Stan F

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okie,
Go into the first gate(the one you pay at). Turn right, and go all the way down to the creek(by the showers and bathrooms). The festivities will be held there. Se you then!!

Top Bottom