slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
It's crunch time to get our Southern Admin back into riding shape and to get Team Tejas tuned in order to open up that big ole can in September. Any chance at getting the wagons circled for some practice before the 100 degree days hit? I for one volunteer to be a moving obstacle for you guys to practice passing (do my best Okie imitation). Need a place and time. How about the weekend of 6/30? Where? Looking for suggestions here.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey that sounds like fun. Are we mxing or going in the woods? I'm not much of a mxer myself, so I probably wouldn't be much help there, but if you wanna go ride in the woods, I'm pretty big and can get in the way big time ;) (ya know, for practice sake). I don't think that there are any races that weekend, so it should be clear for just about everybody.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
6/30 doesn't work for me:( How about 7/8? I'd love to go sooo much, but I'll be in Tennessee on 6/30:(

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Scratch that.... I think I'll be here, but will have to check with my dad. If I'm here, how bout Muenster?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Could you guys please considering changing the date to the next weekend of 7/8? ? I won't be available for 6/30, but will be for the next weekend, 7/8.

Last edited:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
don't cre about the date!

Stan,
the date doesn't make much difference to me. I was just trying to see since we have several DRN'ers in this area if everyone wanted to get together for a group ride. Chances are not everyone is going to Casey in September. We have enough people within a 4 hour drive from Dallas to hold a pretty big party.:)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
PLEASE

Does that mean you'll change the date? PLEASE:) I'd reallyappreciate it if you would change the date to another week later. Thanks:)

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Doesn't make much difference to me, I'm game. Too bad I can't go to Casey in September though.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
thanks

So does that make it official? Are we having it on 7/8? Great! Thanks alot guys:)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Ok, great, on July 8th, but where are we going anyways?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Muenster??

WooHoo!!! July 8th! Howabout Muenster:) I'd MUCH rather do trails than MX. My dad(XR Guy) has an XR 600, and is NOT about to go ride at a track all day. Since my dad will be taking me, that's a big factor:eek:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Amen brother, my dad hates tracks too. Well I do too, but he does more and he's in charge. So Muenster on July 8th. Anybody else?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I am there!

Yes!!!

I won't be at the "big event", but I am gonna make this one for sure.

Where does everybody want to gather? How 'bout a wagon train for those coming from the N. Dallas area?

-jeffd

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
how about a two day event?

I can't make it on Sunday, but could on a Saturday. There is no TCCRA event that weekend so hopefully the cross country racers can join. If we make it a two day event maybe Patman and some of the Okie boys could join up. OCCRA has a make up date on that weekend so not sure if they will be available. Anyone interested in starting it on a Saturday?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Count me in...

I should be able to make one of the days (if it turns into a two-day event).

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I think I could talk my dad into a two-day thing if it turns out to be pretty big. Should we all meet at a set place there, or should we meet in town somewhere?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Count me in for both days! I'll be flying solo since the wife and kids will have started our family vacation with out me...

What else am I gonna do? Work in the yard? Yeah, right...

-jeffd

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i would like pimento cheese on lady fingers, if you don't mind, and make sure to include gherkins on the side and a bit of strawberry soda to drink.

wp.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
There's just one problem

The only time Thump ventures into the woods is to drop kids off at the pool. If you know what I mean.:p

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Now, Now, Yarbonwick, that's not nice:p Oh, by the way, tell Steviebery Shortstuff I'd like some gatorade:p

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Going Camping!

Well, I guess I should say something before young Stan runs my WHOLE life, I have been told that we are going riding the weekend of July 7 and 8.

Since it is doubtful that we will make the Ill-Noise trip later in the year, this one does sound closer to home.

At this point we are planning on going up Saturday and leaving Sunday afternoon. Does anyone have any ideas on the best gathering area?

We plan on dragging the tent up there, but if anybody else plans on a taking a triple slide, triple axle, Fifth Wheel, complete with Onan Gen, 2 A/C's, ceiling fan and fully stocked frig, let me know, and youg Stan can keep the tent free of critters, and I will join you!

Top Bottom