TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Larry,

I should be in El Paso sometime around the beginning of June for a week. I'll let you know my plans as I get closer to planning an exact date.

Are there any tracks... Everytime that I go, I end up out at the Wall and get bored pretty quickly. I would be up for some time at Red Sands... haven't been duning in 16 years!

I spend my semi-monthly incarcaration on the west side (in the valley). I can't wait to get back and hit the Little Diner. :aj:

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
Keep me updated on your plans. It would be great to meet up with you. There are no tracks in El Paso. Well at least none that you can ride on! I saw some guys motocrossing at a new track over here on the west side - stopped in and was pretty much told to go away and don't come back. Private property, private track. Oh well. I also heard about a track that was built but never opened due to zoning or something. I've been meaning to scope it out. I hear Red Sands isn't anything like it used to be. I've been here a year and haven't been over there yet. Maybe it's about time I did, huh?

Larry

Top Bottom