Special half price DRN Night at Badlands!

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Thump and I are working out some details for a special half-price DRN night at Badlands MX Park in North Texas. I need to input as to which practice night would be best suited to get the most members.

We would wrap this special night into an existing practice night. Either a Wednesday or a Friday evening. By using an existing practice night, the DRN members would get the advantage of a prepped and watered track, flaggers and medical personnel available. DRN friends/family would also get the special price, as long as they RSVP ahead of time. (spectators are free on practice nights)

What do you think? I would like to suggest the following dates:

Wednesday, August 15th; Friday, August 18th; or a TBA date in September.

input would be appreciated!
Ms.B:)

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
DRN Night

I think you would get a good response on a Friday night practice, August 18th would be good, but you may need to give a little more notice.

I hope things are working out for you and Russ. Our prayers are with you.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
a Friday night or Sunday afternoon would be great. I will be out of town again :think on the 15th.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
How about an early Sunday morning time slot? ;)

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Slo mo and twinny,

I would love to offer you guys a sunday practice but at this point we are in water conservation mode, so sundays are off for public practices. Currently we are holding group clinics out at the track every sunday from 9am to 3pm.

I think Friday the 18th is the most covienent date. High school football will start causing conflicts after that. I will post a new thread when Thump and I get it all worked out.

If tropical storm Barry fills the water tanks, then maybe we can have a private FREE DRN practice on a sunday in september. All I would ask is for help getting the track watered and for volunteers to flag.

thanks for the feedback!
Ms. B

scott_ktm

Feb 13, 2001
I'm in for a Friday. But Aug 18 is Saturday, I think you mean Aug 17.

Side note: I am building my new house in Farmersville. So maybe this fall I can come out and help flag practices or races if you need help. I hope to be moved out there by middle of Nov.

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
OOps did I mention that I am a blonde?

Of course I meant the 17th....Russ teases me that when I go and spend a couple of hours at the salon, that I am just getting a refill on air!

Pray for TS Barry to give us a big rain event!

Scott_KTM,

email me and lets talk. We are looking to move to the Farmersville/McKinney area ourselves...

Top Bottom