Speed Channel board for GNCC tv coverage

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
I posted a message asking Speed Channel what is up with the GNCC coverage. If you are sick of waiting on the coverage go to the link below to post your opinion.

http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?p=160946#160946

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I was going to do it last night, but it was late. I was reading on there after reading that they were ditching 2 wheeled tuesday.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Actually, they are just eliminating all the re-runs. Thank god. But nothing else added. That is what Greg White said on the show tonight. I like roadracing ok, but man, where is the dirt coverage? Especially the off road coverage. Baja, BITD, WORCS, GNCC, Enduros, there is a lot of racing going on that is not being covered. You can't tell that there are more road racers out there than dirt riders! We just need to voice our opinions.

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
I'd much rather watch off-road racing. Watching road racing and supercross gets a little boring. One thing I have never seen and would really like to see is Supermotard racing. Something about an MX bike with a funky looking front wheel piques my interest.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
ESPN's for sissys!
Speed/nascar it's getting hard to deal with nascar makes me sick (I acctualy think these guys cant count wheels) but the Rally
coverage is good. I havnt seen anything from Speed about covering GNCC?but it would be the best move thay have made in years.

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
The GNCC's are on the Speed Channel?! What time!? I saw some last year on OLN. I don't get OLN now, so I just thought I couldn't see any of them.

DANG!

The WRC rally coverage is awesome. I love it!

Markko Martin and Ford Focus!!!

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Speed Channel is not showing the events yet. That is the problem. They have the rights to it, but they aren't showing them yet. That is what the board is for.

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Well it worked. Lou Seals, president Sealsco, the company that produces the GNCC coverage emailed me tonight and said that the coverage will begin in October on Speed Channel. On one hand I am happy that we know when and where it will be, but on the other hand, why in the hell can't we see them sooner? Like before the freaking season is over? How about this shocker....the next week after the event?

Top Bottom