Speed TV profiles Cyclefest in Copper MTN

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
I remeber someone gripeing about cyclefest andhow they brought their bike for a dual sport ride and they were not alowed to ride it. two wheeled tuesday profiled it as a come one come all event even though they rides were not for everyone and basically it sucked. I am disapointed at how it was profiled on TWT.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hell, I'm disappointed in TWT period, two years ago when they changed formats they said that MC coverage would not change, they're freak'n liars, they again changed formats so there wouldn't be so much of a repeat in programs, now all we get is 1hr of MC and 90% of that is sportbikes.

Now all I see is repeats of repeats of Napcar and F1 from 10 yrs ago......................they suck :flame: <-----------( a flame poop ) and they can bite this :moon: <---------( my butt )

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I agree JP. Expecting any type of quality entertainment from TWT (besides race reruns) is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Is TWT still on? Seriously, it SO SUCKS that I won't waste my time even looking for it anymore!

I'm with ya JP; Speed can bite me here!:moon:&nbsp; and here! :yeehaw:

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
I agree and at 9:30 (central time) i am ready for my motorcycle programing at 7:00 PRIMETIME I like MotoGP but you are right TOO much sportbikes, how bout an outdoor or indoor trial<---easier to cover or more FIM motocross, motard or hillclimbs, speedway, or sidecar MX.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
oln has gotten some pretty good dirt coverage. gncc 2 and 4 wheel and desert stuff. oh yeah they also have motard and arenacross.

Top Bottom