a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
All I see are spiders in this place, wtf! I leave to protect a mall and this is what happens. The mall is safe now and I'm back, where the hell is everyone!? :ride: :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
This is a firearms site now.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Shot a bunch of round steel bad guys last weekend.

And Gomer blew-up a M&P.

And my grass is WAY deep.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I am still here... actually working for a living and not riding as much as I want (maybe once every other month) but still check DRN and wipe out as many cobwebs as I can.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
And all the others who haven't answered yet, are at the mall,since its safe now.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
:yeehaw: I did a 46 minute moto with OT on Sunday. WOOO HOOO. The track was loamy, the berms were like a Hot Wheels track and it was close to 60 degrees. Can't ask for much more than that this time of year.:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
The wife says I am too dangerous for guns, so I got a sweet compound bow. Is that close enough to a fire arm?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well, I'm finally riding again after a 6 month time out. Friday is the day. Been busy at work trying to make a buck walking old ladies to their cars. They don't tip for s**t. Anywho, heard from the Billy Whoster a bit back, trying to get it together with him again and Thumbs lives right near my oroffice so we're also trying to get a lunch day together.

I've got two grandkids now and it's wearing on my nerves! Got my knee taken out by a stupid dog so I'm nursing it back and been riding the street supermoto I picked up for some fun.

I miss the Thumpster and Mall fag Twinnie. Okie, I'm real sorry bout your lawn, they don't allow me to work there without my citizenship, damn Texas.

Been to some cool seminars with Lt. Col Dave Grossman, if anyone has heard of him. If not, take a look at his stuff he writes and talks about. It'll scare the crap out of you and make you want to carry a lead thrower everywhere you go. Don't be in denial, bad people are out there so watch your house and family and kick the crap outta anyone that wants to take it away from you. I got your 6!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hi-velocity Pb80 injection systems do slow the criminal type down when kept in tight groups! I need a Dirtweek!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dirtweek, now thats what we need!!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Another "Dirt Week" would be fun.

It is fun to mess with you guys on line, but doing it in person is much better.

Mully,

PS: Hey Elky-poo, how's your dingo hangin ....... ??? :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
My dingo is just fine fool!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
If you want to live, stand behind me!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Nicely done Gomer. I'm still around and ride as much as I can. Did a race yesterday in Munster and spotted 3 old school DRN guys out having fun. Got a recent wife and I'm currently teaching her to ride.... I hope not badly! Good to see you guys still at it.

I don't need any more guns. I can't afford another hobby!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
been riding the street supermoto I picked up for some fun.

What did you get Elky? We need pics ! :ride:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
High Lord Gomer said:
Rich, please be more specific when dealing with King Twig of the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

:ohmy: :yikes: What was I thinking ? :bang:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Gomer i have to admit, youre gay.
Well if it isnt the texas fluffer with soft hands, chump and his twin meat flute player twinkie.

Now to the adult conversation, yes richiepoo i'll post some pix of the bike. I've dumped two coppers already on it, its fast.

Top Bottom