BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Well, as many of you may know, I changed jobs so I don't think I will get to be at all of DW2K4. Will there be anyone that might be able to take care of the spodewash? Minor assembly will be necessary. I can load it on my flatbed trailer that requires a 2 inch ball. I loaded the whole thing by myself so it isn't a huge chore. Let me know in this thread or send me a pm or email.
Brian

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Brian,
I will be towing my trailer when I come though, but if no one steps up, I'll be glad to take my trailer to Cooperland then go get the spodewash.
Or, I can lend a hand to anyone else. Whatever it takes.
It's early yet, surley we can get er done.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Brian: You know I will help in any way needed. As Jay says, it is early.

I am still hoping on more permanent setup. I have a toilet/shower/bikewash combo drawn up. I will need a bunch of volunteers to get it built though.

Either way, the hot water stuff is in the garage and backyard!

BTW - It is UNACCEPTABLE that you miss 100% of DW. Who do I need to call?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I've heard intentional flu runs rampent around them parts that time of year.

Skitspuce

May 21, 2003
I am coming from Tulsa, pending approval of vacation time so I can tow whatever needs it...but its a 4cyl Nissan so go easy. I'll also be back and forth so the bed will be open at times. Lemme know.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Brian:

What parts do you still have in your possession?

I need to figure out what to bring.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I have the basic set up with sides, the spray hoses and nossles, piping that will require couplings. The quick disassembly may have done other damage but I will have to check it out.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
BSWIFT said:
I have the basic set up with sides, the spray hoses and nossles, piping that will require couplings. The quick disassembly may have done other damage but I will have to check it out.

Cool, it sounds like you have all the parts that were laying there when I left.

Steel Frame?
Water Container?

Top Bottom