AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
LOL DES!
Yeap-I went to elementary school in the bustling metropolis of Flat Rock /level pebble.You can 'bout skip a rock to lawtenceville from there ..hehe
I have an aunt, uncle and probably 57 cousins still in lawrenceville:)
Hey i should have several AFs to test out but Johns right in that for the woods trails his will be much better suited.

John-sounds like an awesome trip..I'd join you at Buffalo range..but i will certainly have to work monday tuesday to be off for DW.
hey gimme a call when you get in the area though!!

Plus if your in the ottawa,Ill area you should check out fellow AF rider Wardys new off road rding park!!!
Fox Valley Off road..it's maybe 5 miles north from ottawa near wedron illinois.Look thru his site for the foxvalley off road info-maps

Last edited:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner

John-sounds like an awesome trip..I'd join you at Buffalo range..but i will certainly have to work monday tuesday to be off for DW.
hey gimme a call when you get in the area though!!

Plus if your in the ottawa,Ill area you should check out fellow AF rider Wardys new off road rding park!!!
Fox Valley Off road..it's maybe 5 miles north from ottawa near wedron illinois.Look thru his site for the foxvalley off road info-maps
http://www.megacross.com[u/rl] [/B]...o there instead of the Range before the fest.

Jun 27, 2000
A.J.
Good deal I sure would like to try one out. Rwes and myself have wanted to swing a leg one for awhile now. Who has Service Honda? I know it's you or Wardy or someone on here not sure who though.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
DES...
I am operations manger at Service Honda-
my main job is building the 500AF's
and other project bikes and parts.
as well as testing them..
someone has to do that dirty job yanno?

Wardy is actually one of our Team Riders on an 500AF.
He also is D17 MX director.

The ownerof Servicve Honda is a DRN member as well-
but mostly just lurks here and there ..to make sure I'm working :think

LOL!

Jun 27, 2000
A.J.
I was'nt sure how that worked sounds cool though. Sounds like that would be a very cool job not to mention a fun one too. :cool: I sure want to see one in person.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Yeah, me too! I heard AJ does a heck of a job covering up all of the J.B. Weld used to modify the aluminum frame!

(Of course, I am JUST KIDDING)!!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
LOL..
well i should have 2 new ones with me..if everything works out..
i just got the 02 CR250s in.So it doesnt leave me much time.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
.....'02 500af.....
I was wondering if you were going to have one of these with you.
I am seriously considering either an 02 250 or an 02 500af as a replacement for my rather worn 97 250.

:cool:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
You only need Magic buttons on diesel pigs or piglettes :p
hehe

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
....piglets need the magic button unless you fine tune the jetting for the climatic condition of the day.....AND have Rich as a riding buddy to do the fine jetting.

AJ, can one switch bikes in the middle of the race? in case I stall the piglet... I got the KX as 'spare'!!!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
LOL not normally allowed in sanctioned racing Pokie
..but this is for fun and considering the piglettes unhappiness about strating when hot..sure,go for it.. thats a great idea :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
...attendee list still growing.....Jake427 and Rich Strange from IOWA, we were waiting on you! welcome!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by SPD
The 02's do have the magic button? Right.;)

That's what I keep askin' him! ;) I'd say that any bike that won't start even with me jumping up and down on the kick starter with all my weight needs the magic button!!! Don't give me that it's "technique" garbage either. :p

Soooo AJ...... I've tested the AF in the sand.........how's about a test ride around the track........?? :scream:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Great! Three from Iowa...! Sure beats "zero" , eh? Can't wait...the weekend's here, time to start packing! Going to pick up the trailer later this weekend.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
A track test Aimee?
Sure!! of course!
but want me to start it for you ? :)
seriously there will likey be 4 AFs there ...
and they are there for anyone to test ,
EVEN KTM riders :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I dunno. I almost don't want to know what I've been missing.

Shoot, I thought that finally getting a bike with front disk brakes and a monoshock suspension was incredible.
If I got a taste of the newest advancements I don't know what I'd do.
Yeah I do. I'd prob'ly smile just a bit more under my lid.:)

YZDezertGuy

Apr 18, 2001
SINGLE... If i would have known sooner or would have known you are the only AZ guy headin out I would have tried to go with you. Im just a punk lil 16yr old but i'd share the driving and im sure my dad would cruise as well. Next year we'll have to make an arrangment!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
SPD -
Aimee took it right up Comp hill at Glamis first ride ever on it-no problem.

Now getting back down was a little harder for her....
and the fact she could never start the thing..LOL

Looks like I'll end up bringing an 02 an 01 and a 00.

Wardy will have his 01 as well a few days - but the spring rates might be off a bit for most of you guys.. :D

Top Bottom