Coming to MWSF '01 ?

• No Doubt!

Votes: 49 43.4%
  • Pretty Sure

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • I hope to

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • No Way! Can't, Won't, Nah gonna do it!

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
1 Step Closer!

Kiwi has graciously granted me the use of his trailer for Dirt Week 01. Now I HAVE to find a couple of people who want to go with me from the California area. With the price of gas still dropping I can pull this off If two spodes will share fuel costs and driving responsibilities. Thumbs, Eel...... anyone from this side of the country???

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
Still trying to determine if I'll be able to make it. Sorry for the delay. I know it's probably making it difficult to plan things out. If I can make it, I'll likely be one of the infamous "last minute" entrys.

Jul 12, 2000
Missing Dirtweek...

Unfortunately, I wll not be able to make it this year. Just yesterday, official word came down (in the form of a rotating schedule) that I will be shipped off of the mainland to Okinawa (Japan's southern island) during that time. On the other hand, we will be locked in to these rotations for the next year, meaning more money for me and lots of Leave saved up for next year's Dirtweek. Also, I will have the pleasure of touring the beautiful island on my NSR for the next year.:cool:

I am crossing my fingers for DW02...

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Geez WW Racer, You would of gotten the award for farthest traveled spode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom