Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Thumpie,

You surely don't want to get into the whole directions issue again... do you? I still have the graphics (evidence of your directional cluelessness {is that even a word?}).

As to my riding time:
I never thought about it before but... You would make one hell of babysitter with all the free time you have on your hands. Be at my house at 7am Sunday to watch the kids. Since you seem to think the world of all of your limitless abilities, why don't you make it stop raining on the damn weekends. Being a fellow rider, and one who thinks he has the power to wash bikes with his PeePee, that little task of stopping the rain should be no problem!
smile.gif

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
slo'mo, the track owner is on a ski trip right now but he'll be back in a couple of days. Is May 6 the date you guys wanted to shoot for?

Cameron

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
NO!

may 6th is a texas cross country race date, and i don't want to have to make a choice. can everybody live with either the weekend before or after?

wp.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Nothing worse than a whining pit tootsie!

You'll be there regardless of when the event happens... And you'll be a happy pit wench, serving "Sammiches and Gatorade" to all the attendees... It's your DRN Admin duty!

Just remember... I like my turkey and cheese without the special mayo!
smile.gif

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Man you guys are hard on poor Thump. Here the man is injured and can't ride his bike, all he can do is set on it and make vroooom vroooom noise and you all want him to be your pit wench. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Oh by the way make sure you get pictures of thump in his pit tootsie dress serving everybody.

------------------
Dennis

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
SPD, don't you worry about Thump. He can hold his own and if it gets too bad for him, well his graphics ability can put you in the icon hall of shame. I'm just trying to get a chance to run a new track w/o having everyone lap me. I figure if I can get Thump there I will have a good chance at getting a holeshot on TS/Taraker/StevenB8 since they will be wondering why their bikes won't run or why the Gatorade tastes funny
tongue.gif
I also learned from these guys to be sure and bring your own toilet paper.

THUMPER426

Feb 11, 2001
Count big THUMPER426 in. I have about 4 other buds as well so theres 5 of us if thats ok. Is some one going to mas email everybody? THUMPER POWER.....

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Count me in. I love that place.

Thump, don't let them get you down, you can just be my pit tootsie and not everyone else's! You already know how I like my sammiches.

Shane

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
MX211,

Don't request the special sauce... you'll regret it! I've heard the stories...
biggrin.gif

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Count me in for anywhere, I need to get out and ride. THUMP will make a great lunch for me and waiting on me in his pink toto. He knows what happens when he messes with me. Im bad luck
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by stevenb8 (edited 02-26-2001).]

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Alright that's it. I'm bring my own refreshments! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Well that didn't work either did it?
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by yarbonwick (edited 02-25-2001).]

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I'm in, with a "no pond" clause!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
time to put this one back on the rails...

cp380sx, will this be a weekend or weekday function? A Monday would be perfect but I realize not everyone can get the day off. It would be best if we could get the track on a non-busy day. I don't get run over as many times.

[This message has been edited by slo' mo (edited 02-26-2001).]

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
It would have to be a Sunday only deal. We both have to much going on to do it during the week. Saturday evening camping may be an option for those who wish to do so. How does mid May sound?

Cameron

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
sounds like a plan to me. Taraker, Twin, MX221, Yarbonwick, StevenB8, Smitty, Thump and others - you in for May 20? the 13th is Mom's Day and I know all of yoou don't have the cajones to spend all day away from the family. I know I don't.

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
slo'mo, thanks for reminding me. The 13th will be the opening round of the nationals at Glen Helen and I try to never miss that. We do Mother's day friday night so I can make the trip out to San Bernadino for the national.

Cameron

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
May 20 sounds great! Looking forward to it.

Please tell me they have a double double combo into tight turn with a pond behind it. I would pay anything to see the Oklahoma Pond Flip performed (by Smitty) again.
wink.gif

cp380sx

Jan 12, 2001
I had dinner with Jeff(the owner) last night and he was up for opening the track on the 20th. Sorry, there is no double/double into pond combo but there is a step down triple that's about 75-80'. It provides ample airtime.
smile.gif

Cameron

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo:
sounds like a plan to me. Taraker, Twin, MX221, Yarbonwick, StevenB8, Smitty, Thump and others - you in for May 20? the 13th is Mom's Day and I know all of yoou don't have the cajones to spend all day away from the family. I know I don't.

May 20th sounds fine with me.

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook atMy Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
nononononononoonoonoonnnnnoooooo!!!!

you people have GOT to check the tccra schedule first...

...hmmmm...wait a minute...maybe they don't WANT me to come...

anyhow, tccra races on the weekend of the 20th, and i would like the opportunity to meet more of youse, so please don't make me choose.!
eek.gif

wp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom