Spodefest Registration For Members Only

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oct 10, 2000
Okiewan,
Is there going to be a list of the days events posted? That way I could make a better pick of which days to attend. I'm not much of a motocross guy, more like a harescramble guy.:D

Last edited:

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Okie, When I sent my payment, it went through, but I got a "Page not found" error when I hit the "continue" link.
:(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Just got my AMA card in the mail. So i got the last(I think?) of the Spodefest details out of the way. I signed up for 4 days of fun in the dirt and sun(I hope!) :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Already mailed?!

Didn't know if the discount would apply simultaneously with my membership. No biggie but if there is any chance one of the BIG stickers is not claimed I would greatly appreciative. If there is anything I can do for DirtWeek, let me know.
Brian

PS How do I submit photos and what format for the support team album?
B:think

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Ok... I just signed up for 2 days through the member's paypal link...

But where do I fill out my info - like days attending, AMA #, preferred riding, etc... (I'm polish - I need guidance) :)

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
You're from Chicago, and you're Polish....Strange!;)

Click on the "Dirtweek '01, Don't miss it!" link at the top left hand corner of this page. It'll give you the info you need.:)

BTW....I'm from Chicago too:eek:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Okie - I *think* I figured it out (straight A students lack some common sense)

Yeah - I sent one registration form for me and one for my fiancé (Red) and registered him on the non-discount and me on the discount. Is that right??

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
dead line pre:registration?

Still on the fence, but ready to fall off! thinking real hard, with the tax refund I think, I'm going with spudric #1 & #2 momma has'nt gave her grace© I don't understand this drop dead date thing? do I have to have the cash to you by this date? or just signed up? the biggest thing is kids & school/ football games/ marching band/ star player & class grade if you miss marching band = how many day's that we'd attanend also I need to get my AMA family member ship at the door? okie could you please mail me on this soon© will be by the puter on & off all day at work, my home puter is dead ! marzec@umich©edu

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by nikki
(I'm polish - I need guidance) :)
Every time I see the word "Polish", I think it's a verb. In Wisconsin last week, I saw a sign that read - "HELP POLISH ORPHANS". My immediate thought was - Why would orphans need polishing?

Check's in the mail!

Top Bottom