Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The registration form for MWSF '01 is online. We're asking that everyone intending to come, register as early as possible. This will allow us to plan a better event! Drop dead registration deadline is September 1, 2001. Last minute registration can be done at the event, but... it's a major pain, please avoid this if possible.

There are two forms. One is for registration via snail mail, to be used by those that will register with personal checks, money orders, etc.

The form is here:
MWSF Registration via personal checks, money orders

The second form is for those who want to use either personal checks or credit cards (paypal).
The form is here:
MWSF Registration with Personal Check, Credit Cards

SupportTeam Members! Please check your forum for info prior to submitting registration!

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Okie, registered myself in the Support Team forum, but need to register two others. Can I do multiples on-line?

B

biglou

dhoward takes the holeshot...

...with BigLou only 255 miles behind;) . Mine leaves tonight via snail mail for myself and one guest. And yes, this will be the only time you'll see me in 2nd place.

Rev

Mar 6, 2001
Just started riding and ready to go in Sept. Found the www. site and tried to sign up. AOL woun`t let me in ( I think they want more money) Also there was no price to get in. the only thing it said was it wasn`t free. How much and can I snail mail it if I can`t do it on line

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Rev-
click on the links above in Okies thread.
Read thru the page :
It explains how to print out and regular mail the
registration form in.

Rev

Mar 6, 2001
AJ every time I try to open both of those pages they will not load. Any place else I can get the info. Thanks

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Rev-
Strange..it seems to load fine?
Give it a try it from this link instead? http://dirtrider.net/mwsf/index.html

If still you cant get the registration page to load email me your address and I'll mail you the registration form.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom