headbanger

May 7, 2000
From what I saw Sunday Bubba will not win a championship while RC is around. I don't think he has the drive. After getting stuck in a rut he looked like he was going to quit the race.

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
I agree; there is no way RC won't be in the points next year after a few rounds.

Personally, I'd like to see him skip a few rounds and still win the MX title. ;) You know, spot the field two rounds and then get back to spankin' 'em as usual.

As for NASCAR, don't be so sure on him not being successful. Kevin Schwantz went from 500GP to NASCAR and did quite well at it. RC is in a much better spot to race NASCAR in that he's got MUCH more name recognition than Schwantz did (does) with the general public. That name recognition brings money and money is all you need to be successful in NASCAR. Schwantz had trouble funding his effort, which is why he quit stock car racing.

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
well, usually when Stewart crashes, Carmichael's in first anyway so it doesnt matter, i saw one moto where stewart started out in 3rd or 2nd and RC was nowhere in sight, RC charged through the pack and caught up to Stewart

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Mxrider26x said:
It is the reverse between nats and sx. RC cant beat JBS straight up in the stadium, while JBS can barely beat RC in nats.
Wishful thinking: Even "I" could beat RC..........if I didn't ride over my head when under pressure, and end up crashing. If I talk the talk then have to back it up, boy I've put a lot of pressure on myself.
Realistic thinking: RC EARNS another number 1 plate.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Hey, who do you think's faster, Ricky or Bubba? I don't mean who wins the most races, or even who crosses the finish line first. I mean FASTER. You know, faster only in your own mind, in a way that's totally divorced from reality and can't be proven one way or the other, but just the guy that you THINK is faster, you know? Who's faster?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
JMD said:
Hey, who do you think's faster, Ricky or Bubba? I don't mean who wins the most races, or even who crosses the finish line first. I mean FASTER. You know, faster only in your own mind, in a way that's totally divorced from reality and can't be proven one way or the other, but just the guy that you THINK is faster, you know? Who's faster?

My mom.

She's the fastest.

:nod:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Your mom is definitely fast, Vic. I heard she set the land speed record on a Big Wheel powered by a hair dryer. My mom isn't that fast, but she's skinny; she has to run around in the shower to get wet.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
JMD said:

The question eliminates RC because the criteria requires "that it can't be proven one way or the other".....Since it is easy to prove RC is faster (race wins/lap times/average times) he's not a possible choice which means another rider needs to be chosen to choose between in the divorced from reality scenerio.....

Top Bottom