Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
nephron said:
The biggest issue is that Bubba fades. He actually set the fastest lap time.

According to the transponders RC had the fastest lap time.

1 4 02:16.480 Moto 1 Ricky Carmichael Suzuki RMZ450
2 259 02:17.254 Moto 1 James M Stewart Kawasaki KX250
3 14 02:17.323 Moto 1 Kevin W Windham Honda CRF450R

What's the next arguement?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
No, RC set the fast practice time, 2:09:246. Bubba was almost 2 seconds down at 2:11.197. Chad Reed was third with 2:11.927.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I must have 'perceived' the result about an hour after taking that weird looking pill I found on the floor of my office. :ohmy:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Of course the good news for Bubba fans is that he is within a split second of RC and he's ONLY 19 and this is year ONE. This isn't like the arguments around wanabe's like Pastrana and the Alessi clan who thought they were going to make a big impact and are not even CLOSE. Bubba's knocking on the door this year. With his lap times. With an attitude adjustment and some real investment in reality checks etc. along with a more serious approach..he's right there.

Shermanator

Sep 1, 2004
weimedog said:
Of course the good news for Bubba fans is that he is within a split second of RC and he's ONLY 19 and this is year ONE. This isn't like the arguments around wanabe's like Pastrana and the Alessi clan who thought they were going to make a big impact and are not even CLOSE. Bubba's knocking on the door this year. With his lap times. With an attitude adjustment and some real investment in reality checks etc. along with a more serious approach..he's right there.

Now for the bad news, his lap times after 20 minutes are like 2 seconds off. To finish 4 motos in a row seems to be impossible for him. This is not year ONE, besides RC won a championship in his year ONE in 250's. Stewie will not put the work into riding that RC does and therefore he has a problem like the other riders do with him. When RC decides to retire then if Bubba is still around he will win a couple.

Top Bottom