YamaB

Member
Apr 2, 2004
401
0
The first of many I'm sure... While he may never beat RC's combined sx/mx championship records, I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...
 

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Member
Dec 21, 2006
654
0
I lieve about 5 or 6 hours away from seattle and I wanted to go watch so bad. but my mom wouldn't take me. I guess theres the MX at washougal though. I'm happy to see Kevin get second too.
 

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
29,531
2,215
Texas
I guess theres the MX at washougal though.
Between those two? Washougal is the one to see for sure. Pokie and I got to the 2001 race, KW actually beat RC :yikes:
 

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
942
0
YamaB said:
I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...
Just a hunch but I don't think Stewart will stay in it long enough to do that. The temptation to go to NASCAR will be too great!
 

Mxrider26x

Member
Apr 29, 2006
167
0
YamaB said:
The first of many I'm sure... While he may never beat RC's combined sx/mx championship records, I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...

I think that it will actually be the other way around. He is fast outdoors too.
 

sp1tekiller

Member
Aug 23, 2004
74
0
150rguy said:
I lieve about 5 or 6 hours away from seattle and I wanted to go watch so bad. but my mom wouldn't take me. I guess theres the MX at washougal though. I'm happy to see Kevin get second too.
Kevin didn't get 2nd, he got 3rd. Davi Millsaps got 2nd.
 

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
5,349
3
Maybe there were never very many Bubba haters.

Just plenty of MX (RC) and SX (MC) fans willing to provide a reality check when the Bubba Brigade proclaims him the best ever. Doesn't make us haters.

If you want examples of hate, search what people used to say about RC before he learned to give good podium.
 

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
4,008
0
dirt bike dave said:
Maybe there were never very many Bubba haters.

Just plenty of MX (RC) and SX (MC) fans willing to provide a reality check when the Bubba Brigade proclaims him the best ever. Doesn't make us haters.

If you want examples of hate, search what people used to say about RC before he learned to give good podium.

:nod:
 

hayes214

Member
Mar 1, 2007
19
0
i dont think anyone ever said they hated js, what we have said is we dont care for his tude or the way he rides thru and over people. maybe when js stops and takes a look that he is not the only rider on this planet maybe then he will get respect from evryone. take a look at rc mc,take some leesons. one more thing right now js has no one to run his pace, just like rc.but ther are a whole bunch of very fast lites guys coming up and soon. then we will get to see what kind of champ js really is.
 

just_a_rider

Member
Jul 25, 2006
394
1
Bubba going to Nacar? Not another one. Tony Stewart summed it up right when he compared Nascar racing to Wrestling, STAGED! It's nothing like it use to be, you tap someone now you get fined, that ain't racin. Great for Bubba and also to the comeback vet Tim Ferry.
 

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Member
Aug 7, 2006
1,162
0
just_a_rider said:
Bubba going to Nacar? Not another one. Tony Stewart summed it up right when he compared Nascar racing to Wrestling, STAGED! It's nothing like it use to be, you tap someone now you get fined, that ain't racin. Great for Bubba and also to the comeback vet Tim Ferry.



just seems like another dead rumor to me, he hasnt said or mentioned NAPCAR at all, but you never know. i doubt he'd leave now since he's talking about breaking records.
 
Top Bottom