SPOILER: We have a winner!

The first of many I'm sure... While he may never beat RC's combined sx/mx championship records, I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...

150rguy

I got fat bars!
I lieve about 5 or 6 hours away from seattle and I wanted to go watch so bad. but my mom wouldn't take me. I guess theres the MX at washougal though. I'm happy to see Kevin get second too.

I guess theres the MX at washougal though.
Between those two? Washougal is the one to see for sure. Pokie and I got to the 2001 race, KW actually beat RC :yikes:

Reesknight

Subscriber
YamaB said:
I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...
Just a hunch but I don't think Stewart will stay in it long enough to do that. The temptation to go to NASCAR will be too great!

YamaB said:
The first of many I'm sure... While he may never beat RC's combined sx/mx championship records, I think MC's sx record will be toast unless James manages to hurt himself (which won't be as likely w/out RC to push him)...
I think that it will actually be the other way around. He is fast outdoors too.

150rguy said:
I lieve about 5 or 6 hours away from seattle and I wanted to go watch so bad. but my mom wouldn't take me. I guess theres the MX at washougal though. I'm happy to see Kevin get second too.
Kevin didn't get 2nd, he got 3rd. Davi Millsaps got 2nd.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
Maybe there were never very many Bubba haters.

Just plenty of MX (RC) and SX (MC) fans willing to provide a reality check when the Bubba Brigade proclaims him the best ever. Doesn't make us haters.

If you want examples of hate, search what people used to say about RC before he learned to give good podium.

Vic

***** freak.
dirt bike dave said:
Maybe there were never very many Bubba haters.

Just plenty of MX (RC) and SX (MC) fans willing to provide a reality check when the Bubba Brigade proclaims him the best ever. Doesn't make us haters.

If you want examples of hate, search what people used to say about RC before he learned to give good podium.
:nod: