SPOILER: We have a winner!

i dont think anyone ever said they hated js, what we have said is we dont care for his tude or the way he rides thru and over people. maybe when js stops and takes a look that he is not the only rider on this planet maybe then he will get respect from evryone. take a look at rc mc,take some leesons. one more thing right now js has no one to run his pace, just like rc.but ther are a whole bunch of very fast lites guys coming up and soon. then we will get to see what kind of champ js really is.

HiG4s

Subscriber
RC got 8th only racing 7 races.. would have been a great season if he had stayed.

Bubba going to Nacar? Not another one. Tony Stewart summed it up right when he compared Nascar racing to Wrestling, STAGED! It's nothing like it use to be, you tap someone now you get fined, that ain't racin. Great for Bubba and also to the comeback vet Tim Ferry.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
just_a_rider said:
Bubba going to Nacar? Not another one. Tony Stewart summed it up right when he compared Nascar racing to Wrestling, STAGED! It's nothing like it use to be, you tap someone now you get fined, that ain't racin. Great for Bubba and also to the comeback vet Tim Ferry.

just seems like another dead rumor to me, he hasnt said or mentioned NAPCAR at all, but you never know. i doubt he'd leave now since he's talking about breaking records.

JMD

Bubba has what -- 24 SX wins? To beat MC, he'll need to win about 10 a year for five more years. Does anybody really expect that to happen? That he'll avoid serious injury, and dominate the class that thoroughly for five more years? I doubt it; somebody will come along to challenge him before then, or he'll get hurt or burnt out. I think Jeremy's records are safe, as are Ricky's. But who knows?

kawicam250

I bleed green!
JMD said:
Bubba has what -- 24 SX wins? To beat MC, he'll need to win about 10 a year for five more years. Does anybody really expect that to happen? That he'll avoid serious injury, and dominate the class that thoroughly for five more years? I doubt it; somebody will come along to challenge him before then, or he'll get hurt or burnt out. I think Jeremy's records are safe, as are Ricky's. But who knows?

i didnt say that he was going to break records, he's just talking about it right now, thats all. but i would like him to break a few ;) .

JMD said:
And this is what... Only his 2nd full season of racing sx??