JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Bubba has what -- 24 SX wins? To beat MC, he'll need to win about 10 a year for five more years. Does anybody really expect that to happen? That he'll avoid serious injury, and dominate the class that thoroughly for five more years? I doubt it; somebody will come along to challenge him before then, or he'll get hurt or burnt out. I think Jeremy's records are safe, as are Ricky's. But who knows?

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
JMD said:
Bubba has what -- 24 SX wins? To beat MC, he'll need to win about 10 a year for five more years. Does anybody really expect that to happen? That he'll avoid serious injury, and dominate the class that thoroughly for five more years? I doubt it; somebody will come along to challenge him before then, or he'll get hurt or burnt out. I think Jeremy's records are safe, as are Ricky's. But who knows?

i didnt say that he was going to break records, he's just talking about it right now, thats all. but i would like him to break a few ;) .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
but i would like him to break a few .
He's already done something RC and MC couldn't pull-off (the Triple A)

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
JMD said:

And this is what... Only his 2nd full season of racing sx??

Top Bottom