longtime

Oct 7, 1999
RMJeff, Scar, Thumbs, MtnGoat, Fred-Don't-Call-Me-George, Eel, etal -- this afternoon Old and I will probably be making an unexpected few loops around Corona. Phone, pm, or email me to get specifics.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Dang! Can't do it but thanks for remembering me. Did you check the weather report? I think I'll be dissappointed the next time I ride there if it doesn't rain.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Scar, LT. Did you guys make it home ok last night? LT, I found the worm after you left, it was trying to crawl back into the bottle.;)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I didn't look here 'til today ... sorry I missed out. Thanks for the invite though. I'm hitting Kennedy Meadows this weekend with Kiwi, TTrGuy and GoSpeedRacer ... anyone interested can check out their post here from a few weeks ago ... hopefully I'll see some of you there. If not, have a great weekend !!

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
SoCal riding

Hey fellas,
Do any of you guys ride at Lake Elsinore??
I ride there almost every weekend. Once in a while I go to Comp Park. I have still yet to try Glen Helen and Carlsbad's new track. Where is it that you guys ride in Corona? I have friends in Temecula and Lake Elsinore who ride too and can meet up with.

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
J_Bones.

Yes, some of us ride at Elsinore. We could tell you where the trails are here in Corona, but, then, we would have to kill you.;)

Keep an eye on this forum for future rides in this area. There are a few people from your area, Fred 2, sgr, and others that you could get together with.

Of course, you would be the 'new guy' and would have to dress accordingly.:p

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Bones,

My neighbors just went to Elsniore yesterday and I couldn't. :( I spent my kitchen pass at the golf course on Saturday instead. Let me know if you ever go to Carlsbad cause I've been wanting to try that place also. But it's $25 to ride there and I don't think it's always open. Anyone have any info on this?

BTW, I was the "new guy" last time that I rode with Ol'89r. Have fun!!!! ;)

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I guess I will keep riding at Elsinore and Comp Park. I don't want to die...LMAO .......I have finals this week, but this weekend Im riding both days!! WooHoo...
So maybe we can hook up.
I drive a White Chevy S-10/lifted with a light bar on the front. I ride of cource my YZ426f, with factory Yamy graphics(took off lame MotoWorld ones) and the number 121 on it...I have No-Fear gear(different colors depending on the mood...hehe) with a Answer helmet. Any way, It sound like we can have some fun times.

Fred2
There is a track next to Palomar Mt. Next to Ramona. It's ok, I didn't care for it too much. I prefer Elsinore, even though I haven't jump everything since they redid it.
:scream:

Ol'89r
Hows a hot pink g-string with boots and a helmet??:scream: J/K Maybe not...I dared my friend to do that though....:p

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
J/K ???

j/k ????

What do you think we are, old and soft, son??

:think

Okay, well, instead, what do you think we are, nice???

:cool:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Bones,

To tell the truth, I don't even like riding the big track after they redid it. I love to jump but those are rediculous!!! And I know noone here would call me a puss!! The double on the Vet track are just enough for me.

I'm hoping to make it out there in a few weeks. So we'll have to hook up then. I usually go there with my neighbor and his family.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by J_dem_Bones

Ol'89r
Hows a hot pink g-string with boots and a helmet??:scream: J/K Maybe not...I dared my friend to do that though....:p

Bones, sorry MXBundy already did the hot pink g-string thing. You will have to come up with something more original.;)

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Old, I'm not that young my self these days either(29)...Well I feel old:(
I will do the big track, but my buddy and I usually try to do laps on the Vet track (since in need endurace). In the middle of the big track is where I crashed about 6 weeks ago. I was tore up real good.:scream: But Im better now and ready to ride!! :p It was the real tight rythum section that bit me in the @ss and threw me over the bars in to the next double...I was J/k (just kidding) about the g-string. I don't think anyone wan'ts to see me in a g-string...
:scream: HAHA
So when you go out there, let me know !! Sounds good!

Top Bottom