rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Im curious about getting a spray in bedliner for my truck.. I seen one that comes in differen't colors.. WHat should i look for in a spay in bedliner?? Should i just go buy a do it yourself kit or have one installed?? Whats your reccomendation??
Thanks in advance,
Rick

Bodge

~SPONSOR~
Oct 4, 2003
The Ryan spray in's look hadr to beat but ive never used one. I bet you could find a wealth of info on www.offroad.com/toc in one of the truck fourms.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LineX.

I had a rinoliner in my last truck. It was better than nothing but was easy to damage with sharp edges. Oh sure thay would fix it but then I have to leave it there for 4 hours and deal with picking it up later and....

john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
i had the ryno for 5 years it was the best thing i did to my truck.i think it really maters who installs the liner though because if its not mixed right it will not harden enough or harden too much and crack but mine was done just right it still looks new and i use the truck every day for work and play

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks for the info, i've been looking at the Lynex.. WHat kind of price if i may ask??
Thanks again,
Rick

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Expect to pay around $350 to $425 for a quality spray in liner depending on bed size and if it's over or under the bed rails.

Top Bottom