phranticness

Jan 4, 2006
Boy, I went out to spring valley in Ca last weekend. Good times. Lots of nice hill climbs. few of the hills have some serious ruts in em'. one hill, at almost the end of the canyon rd. beat me up, I tried to get to the top at least 10 times, 11/16 of the way, then 3/4 of the way, then 7/8 of the way. the bike would come over almost everytime, finnally I sidehilled from almost to the top, to the top were one of the main trails runs a ridge. The frustrating thing about that particular hill was watching all the four's make it up. anyways, It was a blast, not too many other poeple out there so traffic on the trail was'nt much of an issue. Unfortunatly one of our guys got in a lil head on with some other guy, just broken bikes and swollen bodies, no bones. it's worth checking out.

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
phranticness said:
Boy, I went out to spring valley in Ca last weekend. Good times. Lots of nice hill climbs. few of the hills have some serious ruts in em'. one hill, at almost the end of the canyon rd. beat me up, I tried to get to the top at least 10 times, 11/16 of the way, then 3/4 of the way, then 7/8 of the way. the bike would come over almost everytime, finnally I sidehilled from almost to the top, to the top were one of the main trails runs a ridge. The frustrating thing about that particular hill was watching all the four's make it up. anyways, It was a blast, not too many other poeple out there so traffic on the trail was'nt much of an issue. Unfortunatly one of our guys got in a lil head on with some other guy, just broken bikes and swollen bodies, no bones. it's worth checking out.
Where in spring valley ? I live in spring valley up on dictionary hills and would like to check it out.

phranticness

Jan 4, 2006
HOT C said:
Where in spring valley ? I live in spring valley up on dictionary hills and would like to check it out.

In lake county california, I'm not famaliar with dictonary hills, are you asking were to ride at or what hill I'm talking about?

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
phranticness said:
In lake county california, I'm not famaliar with dictonary hills, are you asking were to ride at or what hill I'm talking about?
I know only one spring valley, where i live, in san diego county,located about 15 minutes from downtown san diego and 30 minutes from the mexican border. I usually go riding in Otay, which is about 20 minutes from Dictionary hills, in spring valley and 10 minutes from the border, but iam always on the look out for places to go ride near my home town. Could be another spring valley, i've never heard of.

Top Bottom