Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that logging on to a website would ever bring me to where I am now. Four years ago I took a huge leap and went to my first Dirtweek, that was just the beginning. I made more friends in one week than I've made in a lifetime, friends that I know I can keep forever. Above and beyond all that, I found the woman of my dreams, underneath a tree.

Thank you Okie, Thump, and Admin, if it wasn't for you guys this never could have happened.

Thank you MrLuckey. You were the first DRN'er I met and now you are my best friend, my best man. Thank you so much for coming to help us celebrate our union. We may live a continent apart, but we are close, like brothers.

Thank you TonyEeds. You took so many excellent shots, they are better than anything I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you Papakeith, for not driving me into the ground like a tent stake when I first started dating Squeaky. :ohmy: But seriously, thanks for quitting smoking, getting involved in dirtbikes again, finding Dirtrider.net, and bringing Squeaky to Dirtweek '03.

Thank you BigLou, the pre-Reno ride was where it all started, even if we didn't go riding :think: hehe. Nonetheless, it was the start of a relationship.

Thank you to all the DRN'ers that have given your well wishes, e-mails, cards, gifts, etc., regarding the wedding. We love you and miss you.

Rooster and Squeaky

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That is just awesome! Congrats and all the very best to you two!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congratulations you two! Y'all are a beautiful couple. :boss:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Congrats you two! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Way cool!! Congrats and best wishes to the whole fam damily!!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Congratulations! :cool:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Congrats guys! :cool: Squeaky does this mean I have to wash Roosters bike too. :laugh: I did not forget I owe you a bike wash. My Yankees will win this year. ;)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very, very cool. :nod:

:cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:aj: :aj: Congrats Roosta' and Squeaky! Good stuff for sure!!

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
Congratulations! :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome stuff... we had the pleasure of hanging out with Roo and Squeaks one weekend in good ole Nevada, Iowa.... and man - you could just tell those two were in love head over heels. What a feeling. Great photos - very cool for sure! We couldn't be happier for you two. May you guys have many many wonderful and memorable years together! :cool:

-Nikki & Red

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
congrats you guys!!! bests of luck

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dang PK, you look hot in that tux! Didn't know roosters clean up that good. :) Did you guys throw corn instead of rice? Squeaky, very nice dress and with that smile, we can proudly say you are truly happy. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Philip said:
Congrats guys! :cool: Squeaky does this mean I have to wash Roosters bike too. :laugh: I did not forget I owe you a bike wash. My Yankees will win this year. ;)

Yes you will now have to wash Rooster's bike too, and no, the Yankees WILL NOT WIN!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes! :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Rooster is aleready starting to sound like he was born in RI. You work fast Squeaks. :)

Top Bottom