Jul 5, 2006
A few from round 2 of the Canadian Nationals at Gopher Dunes

901G0761.jpg

901G0775.jpg

901G0787.jpg

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Nice stuff Emile, I like the second JSR shot. Looking forward to seeing Cooke ride at Morden. You going to come out? The house is small but you're welcome to a couch.

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Thanks Doug. I would love to come out, but I just can't come up with the funds. All this house fixing has put a serious dent in the old savings account so things are kind of tight this year. If the invitation still stands for next year, I might just take you up on it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Your usual stellar work. :cool:

I have to say the B&W stuff is by far my favorite. I mean no disrespect to your color work, but I think your B&W stuff really stands out.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Squid31 said:
Thanks Doug. I would love to come out, but I just can't come up with the funds. All this house fixing has put a serious dent in the old savings account so things are kind of tight this year. If the invitation still stands for next year, I might just take you up on it.

The invitation is always open, you have a basement again or a pool still?

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Thanks Rich. No disrespect taken.

Thanks Doug. The invitation goes your way as well. If you ever wanted to check out Gopher or Walton they are both within 3 hours of home.

The basement was never a problem, dry as a bone. The crawl space under the main floor (3 level side split) was the part that was damp. Turns out there were never any drainage tiles put in along the footing on that side of the house, so the water just leached in. It's sealed up so good now we would need to have a major flood to have any water in there.

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Thanks man.

Yep, I use an action that I made that runs 2 actions from I set I downloaded. It's called something like "AC Simple Frames". I set the color to white and run the thin action, then I set the color to black then run the bevel action. Simple as that.

Top Bottom