gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
anyone wanna pop in? we will be camping all weekend, and most likely leaving early sunday to do a TT racr down the road.
I know this post is getting old, but we are always looking for new peopl,e to ride with................

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
There will be a few of us camping down there, too. We'll be at the electric sites 11-13. Look for the vintage (old) blue/white camper and come by for some intros. Hopefully this rain we're supposed to get washes away some pollen, sniff sniff. I don't ride there much. I guess I should expect muddy conditions. Anyway, stop by and say 'Hi'. I haven't met any of you local DRN'ers.
Bob

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
It might be wet but for the most part there isn't much mud down there. There is a mud bog at one end that the 4-wheelers play in and the corner of the trails there get muddy but aside from that there will be a few mud holes and that's it. I'll definitely try to find you down there!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
It's gonna be me, Patrick, my youngest, nick, the god father to the boys, Tim, and my nephew, Ricky. Nick planned the menu, and boy, we are gonna eat like kings!
Bob, we are on site 4 ELEC.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Gnarly,
Then you would be our new neighbor. We have 4-5 bikers in our group. Looks like my 14-15 yr old nephews may not make it til Sunday, other than that just a bunch of old guys trying to find our way around. We'll probably have some day riders come by too. I'm fired up to go but the preparation is killing me. Fix one thing, break another. Seems I may end up riding one of my older bikes. I'll look out of place riding it without a mullet.
See you all down there.
Bob

Top Bottom