St. Joe St. park! 3-8-03

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
St. Joe, saturday, gonna be warm enough! Velcro and i so far.........who else???? :yeehaw:

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Do they have a website? I am going to be heading through that way during the kids springbreak to try Cooperland.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
We'll get up that way sometime, Rick.  Can't make it this time.  We've got a Kentuckiana chapter ride planned for that day.

Check out the Turkey Bay spring ride thread.  You don't want to miss that ride!

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
What a madhouse. When I left at 11:00 the line at the front gate was out to the road. Pays to be a member of the St. Joe's breakfast club.:cool:

Trails were just about perfect.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Have the trails been maintained in the off season? Last summer when I was there the trails were really getting washed out. I use to live about 40 mins from there and know that place well. It seems like it is getting smaller and less and less work is being done there. Im not sure but I may take a trip down next weekend to see the family and go for a ride. Thanks for any information about the park.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
it's about the same, trails are somewhat washed out. kenm, we hung around till 11:30, and had a MRE for lunch. it was the same when we left at 11:30! I have NEVER seen it so buzy!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…