St. Joe State Park Memorial Day weekend anyone ?

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I am headed to St. Joe State Park Wed, Thur, and Friday before Memorial day, Anyone else wana go ? Im going right before the holiday weekend to get some good riding in before the park gets packed.

J

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Too early for me to know but just a little heads up if you are planning on camping. They are now letting people reserve camp spots ahead of time which can make it tough for someone from out of town to get a spot. I think GnarlyKaw has more info on that.

wfodbiker

Mar 27, 2001
St. Joe has a website which contains a link to reserve camping spots. I was there a couple weeks ago and had no trouble camping Wednesday & Thursday, but Friday & Saturday all the electric sites were reserved. The ranger said the electric sites were booked for the weekends for most the summer. If you are camping in the primitive sites you'll have no problems.

Good call on riding during the week. On the weekends there are so many quads its ridiculous.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Ooooooooooo yes I know all about the reservation system. I made my Res for Memorial Day weekend and 4th of July weekend the day after the res system went up and running.

J

Top Bottom