marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Nope the US has a strong draw with the wages, i hear the gp riders are very unhappy with the lastest round of 'how to pay then even less' :(

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
oldguy said:
It is really to bad that the MXDN has gone to the point that it really doesn't encourage our top riders going over and having everyone racing together. Would also be great if the logistics weren't so tough to get all the top in the world together for a true series of champs spread over the continents.

Now on this we have to disagree-the US is the richest most powerfull nation in the world-when it doesnt send a team its embarassing for me and im British-how you guys feel im not sure ..... but places that are almost 3rd world send a team-seems you can race to get to outer space but not fly a few 1000 miles? :fft:

LOL just reread you post and you didnt mean what i thought-but my comments still stand-the us should send a team to the MXDN.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
marcusgunby said:
Nope the US has a strong draw with the wages, i hear the gp riders are very unhappy with the lastest round of 'how to pay then even less' :(
Maybe they will wise up and come here for a season :)
We have plenty of Mike Browns we can send over to fill your gates in the mean time :ride:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
marcusgunby said:
Now on this we have to disagree-the US is the richest most powerfull nation in the world-when it doesnt send a team its embarassing for me and im British-how you guys feel im not sure ..... but places that are almost 3rd world send a team-seems you can race to get to outer space but not fly a few 1000 miles? :fft:

LOL just reread you post and you didnt mean what i thought-but my comments still stand-the us should send a team to the MXDN.
I agree we should have a better turnout and that might help to settle the arguement- just don't see it happening the way our 2 seasons are grouped together

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Im sure if everts could get paid to do a outdoor only contract then he would, but like said he doesnt have the sx skills to be safe -look at alby and tort, most of the time they were beat up by sx before the mx season even started.

when you say brown you mean national champions, well we wouldnt want any cannon fodder :moon: funny thing is i dont see him winning any world 125 championships soon :ohmy:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
marcusgunby said:
Im sure if everts could get paid to do a outdoor only contract then he would, but like said he doesnt have the sx skills to be safe -look at alby and tort, most of the time they were beat up by sx before the mx season even started.

when you say brown you mean national champions, well we wouldnt want any cannon fodder :moon: funny thing is i dont see him winning any world 125 championships soon :ohmy:
Ok then you can keep the Allesi boys and Brown ;)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
LOL they have gone up in my estimations-the younger one actually rode open class at hawkstone, cant say they are afraid of jumping in at the deep end, shame Mikes bike blew up when he was leading mx2.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom