rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
PlysWfire,
Im hoping somebody will step up and offer them some support.. Hopefully they will be doing the Nats too.. Gotta love it when a Privateer gets out in the front :thumb: Check out their website... BlairMX.com
Rick

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
dirt bike dave said:
Way to go, Larocco! 4th place with busted ribs. As if there was ever a doubt, that guy is TOUGH.

what's cool is he has quietly and consistantly stayed in the top 5 and is 3rd OA in pts, Pretty damn good for a Ol' fart

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
rickyd said:
PlysWfire,
Im hoping somebody will step up and offer them some support.. Hopefully they will be doing the Nats too.. Gotta love it when a Privateer gets out in the front :thumb: Check out their website... BlairMX.com
Rick

Daniel Blair via Blairmx.com said:
I have finished locking in my deal for the Canadian Nationals. Thanks to my kick ass manager/agent Wade, I will be riding for Diablo Honda on a CRF250 on the 125 west coast. I didn't want to say anything until it was a done deal, and now it is. So look for a Championship up north this summer. This is my first real good break and I am going to double the training and focus so I can make something big happen. "When you get your foot in the door, you gotta slam that sh!t open."

DB

So if you want to see Daniel in the nationals this year come visit us in Canada :p

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Dangit, I had my money on Larocco but didnt know about his busted ribs. It showed that there was a problem but he still kept the heat on.
Langston won his heat race over Chad Reed. He had given out by the 3rd turn crash in the main. I think he landed on the back of TP when he was almost gonna save it and bam. thats when the 3rd turn looked just like the 1st.
KW was there to see Chad Reed for a while. KW missed a few triples adn lost a few seconds then lapped riders made for a PS finish. The lappers really made for the race to become sorry. 2nd place could hardly make it around 18th! what the heck gives about this bs. They need to have to race about 100 laps to justify the pay scale for the rest of the mc world---you know the one were the faster man will even let 3rd place by you if they are in fact faster?
Bubba Stewart had to back it way down in the race. He had the fastest lap on the track until traffic took over. This guy is really gonna smoke everyone he comes up to. he could smoke the 250s on a 125. If you were there you would definitly believe that too. by the 4th turn he had a straightaway lead already!!!!

Chad Reed is one of the coolest guys in the sport and I lost my girlfriend to him. She all of a sudden likes supercross now and wants me to fix her bike. that might endup suckin.
What can I say, my first supercross was a heluva experience even for a woods rider.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
boy was I wrong on how TP got off. He was way off going through the three triples and bit landed on the face of a few. then he had a few kickers and got ran over.
It didnt look the same from the stands as it did on the helmet cam.
TP was just pressing too hard to find a rythm that wasnt gonna be found by the way he was looking. Grant just had no were to go.
Is TP okay?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom