gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
been a rough week at work, and I am too worn out to drive 45 minutes to a friend's house to watch movies, and end up falling asleep sitting up.......... :scream:
the gnarly clan is going to sit around at home and watch the italian job,and X2 I totally expect to fall alseep before wolverine meets the gal with the long nails! :confused:
:yeehaw: HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! :yeehaw:

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I'm there too man. Crim turns into a pumpkin at midnight. But I'll quaff a few St. Pauli Gals in the meantime.

Here's to a BITCHEN 2004! :yeehaw:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
ok, one movie down! italian job. now to see what momma wants next........
one kid off to bed, the other on line killing someone on medal of honor......
now it's lord of the rings tow towers. later

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Seabiscuit and Anger Management for us tonight. Still recoving a bit from surgery over X-mas so we decided to stay in and lounge on the couch.

Happy New year folks :thumb:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Got to see 'Bruce Almighty' tonite. Good flick! Since I possess a Commercial Drivers License it's not worth going anywhere for me and risking my livelihood. I don't know about other states but in Cali if you blow an .04 with a CDL you're legally drunk!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
just as I said would happen! i fell asleep around the time when they had that battle with the wierd looking dogs, and zombies! bout 10:30

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I had plans to go on a three-day ride at Clear Creek, but the weather did not support this endeavor. Instead, I put some thought into all my goals for 2004 and how I would achieve them.

I rang in the New Year with rerun episodes of For Better or For Worse, that show where you let your friends and a $5,000 budget dictate your wedding.

I can't remember the last time I went out and partied hard on a New Years Eve. Seems that the drunk drivers and potential for getting nabbed yourself is so great that it takes all the fun out of it.   Its just not a good idea to drink and drive.

I did fondly recall one New Years eve in 1988 spent at the Black Angus in Burbank California where I almost got my front teeth knocked out by a butt-headed Muscle Dude after I "accidentally spilled" a Tequila Sunrise down the back of his very white Levi 501's after he had just insulted these two blokes from England that my friend Shari and I had just met. The bouncers had to hold him back so that we could safely exit the joint and OMG, I don't think I've ever laughed that hard!

Of course, I lead a much more sedate life now. :(

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Went to the local bar for some karaoke and drinks with the fam! It was pretty entertaining, but far from hard partying. After all, I had to get up and ride this morning!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Rick, what are the kids usernames on Medal of Honor and what servers do they hang out on? Let me know and I'll let them protect me from the other youngsters that do nothing but play the game :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I "accidentally spilled" a Tequila Sunrise down the back of his very white Levi 501's
If he was wearing white levi's he deserved it. I don't care if it was the 80's! :p

I didn't feel much like going out either. Just stayed home, made homemade soup, baked some cookies and relaxed. I can't help but feel a little guilty for not ringing in the new year with some sort of celebration though. Makes me feel old. I just know when I'm older I'm going to regret not living it up when I was younger.
I think the last time I was awake at midnight of a new year was 3 years ago. I would like to be in Times Square for at least one New Years celebration in my life. Vegas too!

Happy New Year everyone.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer

If he was wearing white levi's he deserved it. I don't care if it was the 80's! :p

I didn't feel much like going out either. Just stayed home, made homemade soup, baked some cookies and relaxed. I can't help but feel a little guilty for not ringing in the new year with some sort of celebration though. Makes me feel old. I just know when I'm older I'm going to regret not living it up when I was younger.
I think the last time I was awake at midnight of a new year was 3 years ago. I would like to be in Times Square for at least one New Years celebration in my life. Vegas too!

Happy New Year everyone.

Nothing wrong with white 501's. :debil: Second, well nevermind there is so much in there that could be said but you baking cookies made me laugh! :)

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
wife and i hooked up with some friends and went to dallas and ate dinner and caught a cab to the dallas stars game. good game but it ended in a tie. caght another cab and went to the "west end" to bring in the new year. hit a bar and parked our butts and commenced to playing paper football and throwing back brews. met some people who live in COYLE, OK!!! hows that for karma for the new year? they were there to cheer on the osu cowboys in the cotton bowl. drn folks should recognize the coyle connection. look up the address for our little reunion in october. after our big night we sat outside on the porch untill 2:30am before hailing a cab back to the hotel.

Top Bottom