2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Chad Reed takes the holeshot but launches his bike off a double and goes into orbit, does one rotation of the earth and lands only to have his frame break and he pushes his bike for the final 13 laps to make the podium for a third!

Ryan Villipoto leads until the last lap when Dungey passes him (also pushing his bike... with no motor) at such a ferocious speed that the roost from Dungeys Nike boots sticks to Villipotos neck-beard, not able to carry all the weight, Villi falls over in a mud hole never to be seen again.

Barcia goes for a last-lap pass on Dungey when Ryan gets tired of the little punks arrogant ways and knocks him out cold with one hand while carrying his RMZ with the other.

Dungey laps himself to finish 1'st and 2'nd.

Nuff said

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Yeh, Dungey's a soft soil/sand rider. I gotta feeling Villi will own it today. Hoping for rain... LOTS!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
DVR is good, and so are the practice times, RV is on fire, RD better find 3 seconds! http://americanmotocrosslive.com/
-edit-
*OOPS! POTENTIAL SPOILER. READ NO FURTHER*

RV looks like he's on his 250 again, that new 450 must be a nicer handling bike, he was on rails!

Dungey's a class-act. Even with all the post-race adreneline flowing, and all his bike issues this year, he points no fingers.

Did Barcia look overheated and spent?... was that his issue?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Eh? The spoiler is up there! What a flipping GREAT race! Both classes! A local storm played havoc with me personally, and my DVR! But, I saw enough!!!!! WOW! Dean Wilson, let it flow, you deserve it! I am not real happy, as far as the MXDN may go, BUT? RV for president! 2 more motos to go. 2 be in his boots? WOW! RD, enough said 2 smokes, and Barcia, look out SX season!!!!! I do not recall, me personally, itchy for the SX season to begin. And I for one, truly hope, JBS is allowed as well. CR, I will NEVER post a derogatory comment towards him again. The hug he gave Wilson, enough said. I truly do wish, we could ALL do this though, me being greedy, YOU BET! I would be here all day, on ALL the great moments, and I missed many, of this race alone, this season alone. The next, OH BOY, Pala what, It will be the end, and the beginning! Oh BOY! To the garage, shortly! Every brother from another, enjoy your day, how ever you choose/have to. Just Bob, and happy Okie, Rich, lets me share! Truly the worlds greatest sport, most here may agree? As long as it is on 2 wheels, eh? Have a great weekend.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm not a fan of Villipoto but I don't dislike him either. He rode a flawless first moto and made a fantastic move at the finish. Heart breaker for Dungy, though. Dungy didn't catch any breaks this season and has really showed himself as a champion even with his championship chase dwindles.
Many have said negative comments about Reed but many have had to rethink those comments after his efforts this season. I'm real happy his crash a few weeks ago did not end his career, hopefully the grimlins in his head will subside before the SX season.
Should all the top riders start the SX season healthy, it will be better than '11 season. I really hope the TV coverage is there without NBC or CBS getting involved. Speed and Fuel have done a great job even when the annoucers have gotten a bit carried away.
Dean Wilson is HOT on the 250, hope his voice drops an octive soon! The lites class has so much talent it will make future seasons be jam packed with talent both outdoors and indoors. Mitch Payton really knows how to lead a team to remarkable success. Hopefully, the other teams will find a combination of riders and machines to give some challenges to the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit team this upcoming season but who knows.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom