Steve Nace Racing no trophies for the little guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

badjam

Nov 30, 2003
Don't have your little guy run any races this jerk promoter we have ran two races with this guy and both times no trophies for the little guys. When stated that there would be. Uses the excuse the a box broke how stupied of a answer is that.

You can read my letter to him at.

<Mod Edit> No links to other sites please... I have put your letter here. However, this really is not the place to air your dirty laundry... moving to the flame forum too.

This is the second time you have screwed this up. Oh we had a box break how stupid of a answer is that. My 8 year old was so mad and frustrated he couldn't see straight. How do you explain that the track promoter is a jerk.

If you would like to contact me to even vent more of my anger on you please do.

314-330-9416

Steve there is no reason or excuse for what you did to the little guys.

And it was you who said:

If your child ran a 50 cc (ATV or MC ) and did not get a trophy, Please contact me. I apologize, as we did not have all the trophies at the races. Please contact me so I can get your Trophies to you. Thanks, Steve

NO EXCUSE FOR IT.

Brian Jamison
One really mad dad.

Brian Jamison
One really mad DAD

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Maybe it's like pee-wee soccer games? Where they don't keep score durring the game, cuz "everyone's a winner!" :thumb:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
the point is that the promoter promised trophies to the 50cc riders and didn't deliver. it's not a matter of whether or not all kids should trophy or whether or not madjam is a "peewee dad".

if they promised trophies for finishing top three and then only handed out two, would you be pissed if you got third? i would.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Jay I agree that the promoter should make good on whatever the trophy schedule said it was going to be for the races. I also think that the nature of the letter is over the top hence the reference to the other thread for a little perspective.

dirtmom

Dec 1, 2003
badjam is leaving out alot of the story, How many kids were racing that class? Did promoter offer to mail your child a trophy? I personally have raced alot of Mr. Nace's races, missed the one you a referring to. Mr. Nace is one of the best promotors i have ever ran across. We raced a indoor mx my son took 4th place and then turned around and gave his trophy to a little girl in his class that this was only her second race and had never won a trophy, in my book thats a winner and your a loser. We plan on being a naces races in greenville and sturgis, hope to see you there, i would all most bet money that your one of those dad's that stands there and screams at the kid while their on the track trying to race.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
This thread has run it's course. If you have problems with this promoter I'd suggest taking it up with him directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom