QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
I'm not sure if I need to write anything other than my title since Whitelock's bumbling presentation of the #1 plate to James Stewart at the Seattle SX round pretty much spoke for itself. Watching his presentation was an affront to the senses, truly.

First there was the white shirt stretched to transparency around his hippopotamus-like torso. Then there was the disheveled, hobo-ish head -- the likes I have not seen since Foster Brooks stopped doing drunken comedy. Eyes glazed over from the bakers dozen of Krispy Kremes he undoubtedly polished off just before the presentation to calm his nerves. All of this would have been forgivable if he would not have opened his mouth. The incoherent ramblings that fell out of his pie hole were like listening to Ozzie Osborne with a mouth full of Spam(tm). The cherry on top was when Stewart had to smack lard-ass's microphone out of his face so he could pose with his #1 plates.

Watching all this was like bringing my girlfriend home to meet my dad...and my dad comes to the door in his underwear. I am emotionally scarred.

Now with video link goodness: Click here for video

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
QuickSilver said:
All would have been forgivable if he would not have opened his mouth. QUOTE]

Woulda' thought he could have at least prepared a little speech. :coocoo:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I can't find anything to disagree with, there.

Very unprofessional, I thought.

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
Whitlock.jpg

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I didn't catch that. Any links to video?

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
Kawidude said:
I didn't catch that. Any links to video?

I'll try and edit a short video of this over the weekend so all can be appalled.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Ol'89r said:
QuickSilver said:
All would have been forgivable if he would not have opened his mouth. QUOTE]

Woulda' thought he could have at least prepared a little speech. :coocoo:
Well you know this really caught him by surprise that Bubba would ever clinch the title so it was kind of fly (I hope his was up) by the seat of his pants. Don't you just hate it when something like this throws off your whole planning for Vegas

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I always thought he was unfairly criticized for some of the penalty stuff that got overturned etc, but there is no doubt that was an embarrassment of a presentation.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I just caught it on TiVo. Wow, what a buffoon.

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
Video link now at the end of original post. Be sure and stay for the ending credits.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Thanks for the video. Loved the credits!

Considering some of Whitelock's earlier actions, I was expecting worse.

Saying the AMA title is the one James was really racing for came off like a cheap shot at the FIM and World Title. Very inappropriate to word it that way.

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for old Steve since we are getting so much entertainment at his expense. Then again, he shouldn't make himself such a LARGE TARGET (dang, there I go again...I can't stop!)

Since we are loitering in the off topic area, here's a great video I came across on YouTube featuring some great riding in MX Unleashed. Great cinematography, great editing, great custom tracks, just a blast to watch. :cool:

Click here to watch video

QuickSilver

Jun 15, 2005
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Hey Quicksilver,them guys are cheating!They are using joysticks,,Do you suppose the representative of ama racing will do it again tonight?

I dunno if Whitehocks will say anything stoopid tonight but I'll be camped out with popcorn in front of old Bessy Lou Bigscreen catching all the action.

Bakemono

Apr 21, 2007
LOL...funny. I agree that it was pretty unprofessional on Whitelock's part to say that the AMA championship is the one that Bubba really wanted.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Saying the AMA title is the one James was really racing for came off like a cheap shot at the FIM and World Title. Very inappropriate to word it that way.

Agree. That was lame, even for him.

JBS seemed embarassed to be standing next to him.

Top Bottom