Stewart opens his AMA 125 Supercross Season in Houston

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Kawasaki’s James “Bubba” Stewart will open his third season of AMA professional racing this weekend in Houston. He is hoping to follow up his AMA 125 West Supercross title of last season with the 125 East crown. The Houston event is the opening round of the AMA 125 East Region Supercross Series.

Attachments

• jbs.jpg
    jbs.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 631

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
and I can't wait to see that boy ride! :aj:

Any one heard anything about Millsaps? Heard a rumor the AMA was in conference this week to decide if they were going to let Davi open the season this weekend instead of making him wait until next weekend. Although I dont seem him running consistently with Bubba all season, I do think he'll be the only competition Bubba will have this year.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
The WebTV is all set up to record! :cool:

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Howdy,

If you want to watch this on ESPN later today and be surprised, don't read this...

Just got home from the Houston Supercross. Stewart is flat incredible. He won his moto with his bike stuck in 3rd gear. He hit a bale in the beginning and the shift lever bent under the bike. Did I mention he won and his bike only had 3rd? :-)

He also won the main, coming from an 8th place start to win by over 20 seconds. He was so far in front, the only dicing was his lapping riders. The real race was for 3rd with the other Kawi 125 2s taking that.

I think he could win on a KX85.

Best,
Greg

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Just finished watching it on the Deuce. That kid is awesome. But what the heck was that dance he was trying to do? I can't wait to see him in the 250 class.

Top Bottom