oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Stickers-ORDER DEADLINE Sept 22

I have to verify but I think the windshield stickers would be the same as the 4X32 in flat Dirtrider.net. the MX biker are the same as this
16965stickerdoor-med.jpg

you can have any number in it -this is the biggest one.

I would need to get payments up front as with DW coming I can't swing the total cost. I would also like to do delivery at DW to those attending (I'll eat the postage for those that aren't going to DW. Bob is also making a bunch of "I survived Dirtweek 2002" that he will be bringing with him
As requested, I am including a pricing guideline for the vinyl stickers for those items we have discussed:

Description Approx. Size Cost/each

A) DirtRider.Net 4" x 32" $ 12.00

B) MX Bike w/# 13" x 23" $ 20.00

C) MX Bike w/# 12" x 12" $ 10.00

D) MX Bike w/# 6" x 8" $ 6.00

E) DirtRider.Net 1.75 x 12" $ 2.50

F) " It's a Family Thing.." 3" x 32" $ 12.00
( You wouldn't understand ! )
G) windshield sticker approx 4" X 34" $12

Dave, remember that these prices based on standard colors, or multiples in a given special color. I realize that most people will want black or white for most applications, but I will obviously consider working with the people that want special colors. Also realize that CHROME is available for all applications, but the quotes do not apply to CHROME. I can quote these applications as they arise.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Ditto. two windsheild, white. PM me a mailing adress and I'll send out a post office money order. old green & kids @ school I just can't make it to dirt week. Jr almost lost all credit last year, from me pulling him out to go riding plus illness. we had to do some really fast talking to get him in to the 10th grade!

B

biglou

Dave-I'll take one windshield sticker in white please. If you can, bring it to DW, or maybe Bob W. can. Either way. Right now I have one of the smaller DRN stickers (1.75x12) at the top center of the windshield.
Thank you, sir. :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
One white windshield sticker please. Who do I PayPal to?

I won't be at Dirtweek so I'll add something for postage.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I don't have paypal as everytime I try to use my account they tell me it isn't valid and I can not sign up for a new one because my card number is already tied to the existing one.

My mailing is:
Dave Hollub
W335 S5140 Woodchuck Hollow
North Prairie, WI 53153

I talked to Bob today and told him I would call in the order Tues or Wed And yes the windshield stickers are the same price as item A

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dave:

Put me down for
2 - DRN Windshield (white)
2 - DRN Small (white)
1 - DRN Large (black)
I will send the money today and I will be at DW 02.

Thanks!
Tony

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Dave: if still time, two D (#74) two E for me?
I'll mail the check today..
thanks

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I would like a "D" and 4 "E's". Lemme know via PM or email if you can still order for me and I will send payment ASAP.

Thanks!

Christopher

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I:ll send out the money out tomorrow. sorry I'm late. lost track of the thread. oops

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I will take a 2 white Es and 1 white G. I'm not going to DW :( so I'll have to receive these in the mail.

thanks,

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
(4) E - (2) white, (2) black = $10.00
(1) G white = $12.00
Total = $22.00 + A couple niceFAT pork chops for letting me borrow the EZ-up! :thumb:

You know I'll be at Dirtweek.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Oldguy,

as per your PM, I still want one A and one E, should put me at $14.50 not including shipping. I WILL NOT be at DW :( so I'll send a PM back with my snail mail addy.

Rod

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Dave, you should get snail mail from me any day, if not already. I won't be at DW either and Gomer will stick them on his funmobil if you give them to him, so I included some extra to cover shipping. Thanks for doing this for everyone.

Top Bottom