medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
During the last family enduro, the suspension on my poor little ttr-125L was really complaining. Now I've got broken spokes on the rear to go along with my bent front wheel. There are stiffer springs available for it front and rear (30 % stiffer) for the "adult" rider. I weigh 120#s. Should I consider these?

brentoncole

Feb 17, 2010
ya those would be good for you especially if you take big jumps be careful with that 125 make sure the chain is nice and tight so it doesnt come off in the air in the mean time have you adjusted the rear shock at all im about 160 and after i adjusted my friends rear it felt like a whole new bike and it rode alot taller lightly back off the top keeper with a flat head screw driver and a hammer then start screwing that bottom plate on top of the shock down with the hamer and flat head until it has about an inch of threads left below it then test it out and use that last inch of threads if it needs to be stiffer just dont go off the threads or itll be ruined

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Look in to a frame connector and then combine with a properly setup suspension and you should be fine (within the confines of the design of the bike). Jack around with over loading the spring using caveman techniques and you'll end up with continued heartache from broken, bent and twisted pieces. Suspension is more than just springs.

Top Bottom