ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I still have received nothing in the mail yet. No stickers, tee shirt, blow up doll... nothing?! Any idea how much longer?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Man, all but a couple from the last week have long gone! I'm REALLY getting sick of lost packages. Let me see if I can dig-up your record, I'll get it out to you again.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Same thing here OKIE.

Okie, I've waited to post figuring it was just slow. I got my BIG sticker from Thump last week but nothing else.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
All I got was the large sticker from Thump. I was trying to be patient for the rest of the gear but maybe I should be worried.:confused:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Thanks Okie! I will wear the shirt and display the stickers with pride!!!

I commented to a couple of my new riding buddies that the best thing I did this summer was to sign up on DRN. THANK YOU!!!!!!:)

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Okie,
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are sorry to stress you out. We all really appreciate what you are doing. It must be a huge burden on you (and the others involved) and it doesn't go un-noticed. This website rocks...

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN DOING THE LAST 2 YEARS!!

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Oh yeah, and I'll let you know when I get something in the mail :)

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Okie, you're one class act. Some day I hope to meet you. The closest I get to your neck of the woods in when I go visit my inlaws (Lafayette, Indiana).

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Okie, I got my stuff yesterday and it looks great. I’m glad I got the tan shirt instead of the black. I’ll be wearing it at the Binghamton Nats this Sunday. :)

Thanks for everything!
:)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I got my shirt and stickers real fast.....now if only someone hadn't shuffled my big sticker check to the bottom of a pile... (big grin).

Hey ScottCR250,
You could probably be in Casey about an hour after arriving in Lafayette!
Give Mom a call and tell her how much you miss her.:p

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Okie needs a little stress right now;) . Gives him an excuse to go practice on the mini thumper.This way he'll be ready for the BIG race.:)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yep, ad me to that bummer list of forgotten toys,......I have not gotten anything yet either. I was holding out considering the pace of snail mail. But :( nothing. Sorry Okie, this has really got to be an inconvienence for you, BTW how would they have been sent UPS or Parsal post?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Grown up size - Yea, thats me!

Color - Black if possible!

Thanks Okie, .......take an Uzi to your local PO and get postal on em' !!:p

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I got my stuff in the mail today. Time to start a new thread!

Top Bottom