justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Nothing in particular. I suppose it'll come up we lost money on the enduro. T shirts ate up all of our profit. We need to decide if we want to continue to put on a race. What do you guys think?

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
i got the impression that more riders than not had a great time... itd be a shame to not have it.... but i guess i have a biased opinion ;-)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I was told they was going to be a large contingent of quad riders wanting the trails to be widen to accomodate ATV's.&nbsp; I will be unable to attend.&nbsp; Hopefully they will not vote on such a move but it is possible.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Quads were discussed. It was decided not to build a track for them nor to modify trails. While they will not be kicked out we are a "Motorcycle" club that maintains a "motorcycle" park.

When I asked about if we should have the enduro again, I was quickly told yes. :ugg:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
I was told they was going to be a large contingent of quad riders wanting the trails to be widen to accomodate ATV's.

years ago, they used to have trails marked for atv's. i guess they don't do that anymore?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
for a second there i thought the thread title said Silly Trailriders meeting. that being said .........have a nise day!

Top Bottom