STM's: DirtWeek '03 Pre-Registration

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Better get-in while you can! DW '03 will prove to be the best yet! We are planning more events, more VIP's, activities for the kids and MUCH more. See the preliminary schedule of events in the DirtWeek '03 Forum.

Click the following links for DW '03 Registration. We are limiting the number of participants this year... Subscribers and SupportTeam Members are allowed to register before "regular" members.

Again this year, Asterisk is giving away a set of Cell Knee Braces! The first 150 to register are eligible to win. The winning name will be drawn at DirtWeek and braces awarded on the spot. We will draw the name Tuesday evening, you'll have your braces for the remainder of DirtWeek (if you arrive later, we will hold the braces for you).

The following links are to the SupportTeam Only forms and include a 10% discount on fees. Discount applies to STM's and their immediate family (spouse and children).

To register using paypal or online check:
Adult STM Rider's: http://dirtweek.com/dw03_reg_stm.html
Non-Riders and children 14 and under : http://dirtweek.com/dw03_reg_youth_non_rider_stm.html

For other family members (not spouse or children of STM) and Friends:
Non-STM Adult Rider Form: http://dirtweek.com/dw03_reg.html
Non-STM Youth and Non-Rider Form: http://dirtweek.com/dw03_reg_youth_non_rider.html

To register (STM and immediate family) by mail-in form: http://dirtrider.net/dw03reg_stm.pdf

To register (Non-STM and immediate family) by mail-in form: http://dirtrider.net/dw03reg.pdf

IMPORTANT: No matter how you register, you need to download the mail-in form above, fill it out and mail it to us. The form includes the waiver, which we must have on file PRIOR to DW. One form for EACH PERSON attending, rather they are riding or not. If you register via paypal, please enter the transaction number on the form in the field provided.

Note: Incase your screen name or the person's name you are paying for, doesn't come accross with the form, please make sure to enter it in the comments field during the paypal transaction.
Thanks.

Cost: We did have to increase the "Riding-Adult" costs this year (flat $20 per day or $18 per day for STM's)... however we have tried to make it more affordable for families, half price for kids 14 and under. As everyone at DW is eligible for all givaways, etc., this year non-riders are $10 per day ($9 for STM families). Frankly, insurance rates for off-road events is a crime, with virtually no competition for better rates. Increased rates and adding more "wheel-to-wheel" events equates to double the insurance cost over last year.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Podium again this year! I chose 6 days, is that a valid option? Also I would recommend changing the link on the reg form to the new '03 version. I printed the '02 version and started filling it out before I realized it was the old one.

B

biglou

Mine says 2003? Hey, I gotta Email Corey and rub it in! That'll teach him to be working during working hours!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Lou - if you go to the first link for the online reg and payment, there is a link on that page to LAST years mail in reg form. Its a bit confusing as there are "02"'s intermingled with '03's in different spots, even the first link is 'named' '02' even though its for '03' :) Threw me off even more as I forgot it was actually 2003 right now lol

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Paypal worked fine for me although I am not sure about the 6-day option, valid or no?

Also the text at the beginning of the form says its $20 a day but it appears its really only $18.

Last edited:
B

biglou

Dang, man! You got me all confuzed! OK, I see where it sez $18 per day on the printed form. I'll just steel a twelver of the good stuff from Bob's cooler one night when he ain't lookin'... :p

And dang it all for getting a fella all worked up so early in the year!  :flame:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The $20 thing is fixed.
There are two sets of forms, one set for STM's (shown in this thread) that have the discounted price. You want to use the form(s) in this forum.

Yes, six days is an option. The sixth day is Monday (Sep 29) if people want to ride. If they arrive prior to 4PM on Monday, it counts as a day. After 4, no charge.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Holeshot! :p

No fair!  I was at school!  :moon: And now my cpu won't stay online long enough to finish Paypal! :(

As soon as I can get on someone elses machine, I'll be in for 5 days. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Okie-  Mark me down for 4 days.  If I cant get paypal to work today I will mail in my form.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
what are the dates for the fest this year? dang it all if I might not be able to make it again, midterms fall right around the second week of october :(

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Yea, but I'm crowding the first turn with the family. :)

Okie, you should have 3 & 1 from me. :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
PayPal sent .... check
App filled out and mailed .... check
Time blocked out in calendar .... check

Can't wait!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by smb_racing
what are the dates for the fest this year? dang it all if I might not be able to make it again, midterms fall right around the second week of october :(
It is the first week of October and I am sure we will all help you study for midterms with nightly quizzes. Ok Prof. SFC crash you can start covering world history with him first

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Just did the paypal for Junior the missus and me! 3 shots at a set of Cells (crossing fingers!) at cost of close to a grand canadian that may be the only way the kid ever gets a pair :)

Last edited:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okie-Can we arrive the Sunday afternoon/evening before it begins in order to get set-up, and ride on Monday?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Stan... yes, but get there late on Sunday, you'll either;

a) find the gate locked or,
b) have to pay CL directly if you get there in time to ride.

As soon as Kris get's off vacation, I'll find out if we can get there Sunday evening. Can't tell ya at this point if there is a race that day or if he is open for practice. I'm sure that if there isn't a race, we'll work something out.

Top Bottom