stock side stand

Wilbur

Jan 14, 2002
Has anyone got a stock kick stand for a 2000 kdx 220 there are times i could really use one.

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Check on Ebay. You find them there at times.

otherwise for the complete assembly it is like $60 and change from honda-kawasaki

Wilbur

Jan 14, 2002
been scanning e-bay with no luck. thought somebody might have one laying around. thanks

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
To be honest, I'm not sure you really WANT the stock sidestand. It's about an inch too short, so you end up jockeying the bike around to find a sidehill position or a rock to park it on. :|

dirtryder72

Jul 24, 2002
jayhawkcouldnt be more right i took my stock sidestand off and put it in the vice to hammer on it so it wouldnt lean over so much when i parked it and it worked good so that would be my advice...buy the kickstand and bend it top your liking....even thought i did fix the kickstand problem when i lay the bike over it gets all bend out of wack anywya so i think im just gonna take off the stand and put the bolts in to keep out the mud out...in the woods ill lean it one a tree and in the garage it will be on my stand

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…