Stock Suspension Setting 02 cr250

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I lost my notebook with all my suspension and more importantly jetting settings I use at various tracks in Colorado and have to start over again. (Yes I'm not happy, but I do have an idea what I used in the past) Does any Honda Cr250 owners know there baseline line settings our bike came with? Thank you in advance.

Erik

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I have the book at home....I'll answer you either tonite or tomorrow (if no-one gets it first)

Off the top of my head, I think the stock jetting is 32.5 pilot, 380 main, needle clip in 2nd notch from bottom. There is no suspension settings on the top of my head :think:

Last edited:

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
Hey Erik, what's up?! So we don't have James spending all night doing both of us favors I took a break and ran out to my truck and pulled the settings for you. Here you go:

Suspension
Forks:
Oil, 5W
Outer Chamber: 14.2 oz (or 419 mL)
Inner Chamber: 6.3 oz (or 185 mL)
Compression: 13 clicks out from full in
Rebound: 15 clicks out from full in

Shock:
Hi Speed Compression: 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 turns out from full in
Low Speed Compression: 7 clicks out from full in
Rebound: 8 to 11 clicks out from full in

On my shock I run 1-7/12 out on the Hi Speed Comp to help with the kicking that was sending me sideways on big jumps (I'm only 160 lbs). My other settings are stock.

Jetting
Settings for 5000ft above sea level
Pilot: 32.5
Air Screw: 1.5 Turns Out
Slide: 4.25
Needle: 6BEY30-74, 2nd clip
Nozzle: S-9
Main Jet: 350

Hope this helps. :thumb:

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
It's the least I could do! Everything is good for the most part but could be better if I had some more seat time...but I'm sure everyone has that same complaint! :) Take care, I'm still wondering if I'll see you on TV next year. ;)

Thanks Erik,
Andrew

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Thanks for getting that Andrew..I am sitting here with book in hand.

Off to the PWK thread.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom