Stock suspension settings 03 yz250?

chiro972

Dec 12, 2002
Can anyone tell me what the stock clicker settings are for this bike? I can't seem to find them. I bought the bike used and the previous owner really goofed up the suspension.

I changed the fork seals last night and the oil in there was like sludge. I don't know what weight it was when he put it in there, but if felt like 80wt gear oil coming out.

Anyway, I figure the clickers are nowhere near the stock settings, so I would like to get them there front and back and start from scratch.

Thanks!

Jun 28, 2006
chiro972 said:
Can anyone tell me what the stock clicker settings are for this bike? I can't seem to find them. I bought the bike used and the previous owner really goofed up the suspension.

I changed the fork seals last night and the oil in there was like sludge. I don't know what weight it was when he put it in there, but if felt like 80wt gear oil coming out.

Anyway, I figure the clickers are nowhere near the stock settings, so I would like to get them there front and back and start from scratch.

Thanks!

Sorry the link didn't work I had posted.

Here's the info

Front forks: Rebound 12 clicks from full in position / Compression 13 clicks from full in position

Rear Shock: Rebound 12 clicks from full in position / low speed compression 13 clicks from full in position / High speed compression 1 1/8 turns out from full turn in position.

Top Bottom