ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
My 2000 YZ-426F was stolen Friday Night from 8:30pm to 7am. Mainly the steering changes and oversized tank. But I also included a pic of the bike.

Modifications and identifying markings.
Scott's Steering Damper Set-up
- Silver Pro-Tapers
- Scott's Billet Tripleclamps
- Scott's Steering Damper
- Scott's Bolt-On Steering Head Bracket
Acerbis Rally II Hand Guards (Blue)
IMS Clear Oversized 3.5Gal Fuel Tank
Gripper Seat cover (Blue)
Renthal O-ring Chain and Sprocket Set-up
White Bros. E-Series Race Pipe and Header Setup
TrailTech Computer Setup w/Caliper Bolt Magnet
Fastline CR Routing Steelbraided Brakeline (Blue)
Custom Printed Graphics (#19) Kit, currently has handwritten "414" on contact paper (4"X4") on the top
Tri-City Cycles Fender Graphics
Total Control Suspension Re-Valve and Fork Graphics
Dunlop 756 Tires

Also stolen was a custom made loading ramp. It was made from a car hauler ramp. It is U-shaped made from aluminum and perforated holes for traction w/ a bracket welded on to end for the truck bed. A very stout built ramp. A Blue Kerosene 5-Gal Plastic Gas Can. Heavy-duty tie-down straps. With a single loop strap for the handlebars.

I will get the VIN for the bike shortly. I had some paperwork in a spare parts tote with it that got stolen so my original paperwork is down at the farm. I appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just post the VIN and I can follow it for you, in case it gets recovered and you're not notified. Sorry to hear about your loss, I've actually taken out theft insurance on my bike for the first time. Never thought it would come to that but I don't want to be left hanging either. :D

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
Thanks I appreciate that a lot. I was in the process to get insurance on the bike. I needed to run it by the insurance agent to get pics of it to write the policy. I had that planned for on Sat.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ouch!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Scott -

Sorry to hear it. Not that it would make it up here to Iowa, but I'll keep an eye out. We had a couple of stolen bikes from MN pop up here a while back. You never know.

ScottZX7RR

Sep 11, 1999
The VIN is JYACJ01C9YA004164.

And the pic:

426.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom