scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Coppied this from Paragons web site, thought I would post it in case anybody sees a CR500 come up for sale... it says ATV, but thats a mistype on their forums.

http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10290

Please keep an eye out for a stolen ATV. It was stolen from a hotel in Hazleton with witnesses, however, it happened so fast, that no one could do anything to stop it. It is probably in another state by now, but just keep an eye out for it.

Red/White Honda CR500, 1992. The last year of this model. It is garage kept and looks brand new. It has Pro Circut pipes on it and is very loud. It had Pro Circut stickers all over it and it did have a bumper sticker on the rear fender that said "I AIN'T SCARED", but the AIN'T is missing.

Witnesses say it was put into a Dodge Caravan with PA plates. The owners will be calling with a serial number, so if you have any information on this machine, please call.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hi Dan
It was Stolen from the Comfort Inn in West Hazelton (The campground I stay at). The owners name I believe is Keith. Poor guy didn't even get to ride it that weekend. I met him at Paragon and he was using his jeep that day, the bike was stolen that evening somewhere around 9:00 right under the bright lights in there parking lot. I always felt pretty safe about my bike on the trailer there till that night. I was coming back from Damons and saw him in the parking lot with no shoes on, they had just told him about it and he was walking around like a lost sole. Must have happened just minuetes before I got there. Too bad! I certainly would have done what I could to stop it!
The Hotel manager let me put my bike inside that night but it will be interesting to see what they do in the future.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
CRFGuy said:
The Hotel manager let me put my bike inside that night but it will be interesting to see what they do in the future.

But we all know you weren't really concerned about your bike, you were affraid they would come back and steal your steering stabilizer :yikes:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I'll keep an eye out in my end of the state. Might be someone semi close to the area. We had a group that lived about 30 minutes from me selling bikes from Marienville area and selling them down in West Virginia. Got busted cause one of them gave it to a friend and he sold it locally. Turned out the kid that bought it lived near the original owner. The crew was found with 30 some bikes/quads in a garage.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
This thread should get more views here, time is of the essense.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Bike was stolen in Hazleton Pa, the van it was put into also had PA plates, but the plates were stolen, so no idea where the bike could be by now.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
man.. did they call the cops or whatnot.. tahst just not right.. i would be frantic about ti, and evrrtyhing, and if i was to see this hapening, i wouuld jump into a car (but since im not oldenough) and get someont o fallow them... they WOULDENT get away..

I WILL kep and eye out though..

Top Bottom