Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:ugg: DANG! Sorry to hear that PK.

Lets just hope they are newbys with no riding gear and they try to ride it. :scream:

You could just go check in your local hospital in the ER. :eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Well PK if your covered then maybe.....

Well yes Mr. Insuranceman it is a real bummer, I had so enjoyed my CR500AF and now I'll have to wait while a replacement is built. You do realize these are not your average CR500 right?...." ;)

Glad to hear you are covered, sorry for that your garage was fouled with scumbags!  Remember, "shoot first, bury'em deep, and deny, deny, deny"!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Not the 5-Hunny!!!!! :(   Dang PK, thats just pure violation.  Sorry to hear the news, e-hugs on the way.

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Man PK that sucks! Hope the 5 hunny tosses the bastid straight off.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Dammit PK, that's just not right. :|

These people really don't know who they've messed with do they?  Not only taking on a Clash of the Titans champion, but also all of DRN.  Foolish, foolish children. 

Let 'em have it.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Sorry to hear the bad news PK :| I know what you're going through. I hope you catch the little ******* that did it, but I hope he gets a chance to ride it first (and hurt himself very badly on it).

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
i am good with a knife. send me an address

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
15 years ago the same thing happened to me...and my 1987 Honda CR500. Actually had a funny twist. I was in the middle of maintainance and was changing fluids. I dumped the fork oil out...my wife called me as we had to go visit family. So I dropped what I was doing and left. When I returned the bike was gone. Stolen. That helpess feeling, the anger, all that. A horrible day. So I did all the standard things, called the police, reported the VIN to all the dealers, racing districts, etc.

A few weeks passed by. I got a call from the local town police department. (Greenwood Lake New York) and they had my CR500 and wanted me to go and verify. So I did. And they did in fact have my CR500. I had to know how they found it. Turns out they had it for a while. The kids who stole the bike rode around and were spotted by the police. Probably on their first ride. In the ensuing chase the Honda was bouncing around so violently that the rider was litterally pitched into the air and off the bike. He sustained a broken arm from that little event. The bike only had a few scratches on the fenders.....but when I got it back it was ALL black from that junk the police use for finger prints.

So much for riding a CR500 without any FORK OIL!

(HOPE your little foray with the dirt bag population turns out as well!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom