Stolen Bikes: 2xTTR125's - Please Help

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
A plea from Larry Lusk...

Copy of what I am sending out to dealers:

I do not know how your club works at Jeeps Motorcycle Club ? I am an old sprocket rider and when I was active in motocross 68-78, in my younger days, we all talked to each other and when we were ripped off, in some cases, we were able to find the missing items by looking together.

I am teaching my youngest son, Clayton, to ride on a Yamaha TTR125 and he is just lost now without his bikes. I hope you can help by spreading the word and my email.

I need your help. I purchased 2 TTR125's from Jim Imports on 4/26/03. My name is Larry Lusk and I live in Derby Kansa. We have an idea who stole the bikes on 20th or 21st October 03, but we do not know who he sold them to. I hope you may get a phone call from someone asking about keys or how to get keys for a TTR125. Please if you receive this type of a call would you please try to find out who is calling and the phone number they are calling from.

ID # ON THE BIKES JYACE12Y13A002714 & JYACE12Y23A002706

If you can send out my email to other Yamaha dealers I would be forever grateful. My son is devastated over this loss !! I am in hopes we may be able to recover the bikes or maybe one of them.

Again. Thank you for any help you may be able to give us.

LARRY LUSK

316-788-0271 HOME
316-788-7474 OFFICE
316-655-9583 CELL
http://www.jeepscycleclub.com/

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Send this to local Locksmiths as well.

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
Thanks, Larry says he had not thought of the local locksmiths.

Mu brother, AL, (BunduBasher), had his DRZ400 stolen and I know it sucks. My younger brother, Ian, borrowed my Honda MT50 and it was stolen right off his girlfriend's porch. The cops recovered it downtown the next day but kept it in storage for 6 months as 'abandoned'. It was only when they tried to auction it off that they discovered it had been reported stolen !

I hope he gets his bikes bike soon. These low-lifes are real scumbags !

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
It is very smart of you to have the VINs still. Call every bike reapir shop within a 50 mile radius and report the bikes and numbers to make them impossible to get serviced. And if you have any trails nearby and know of anyone who rides them, report the bikes. That way if they try to ride them anywhere people will be looking out. You could even buy an ad in the local paper.

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
OH HOW I HATE THIEVES !!!
check:
eBay
Yahoo Groups
MSN groups
Woodsracer.com

and yes every dog has its day, KARMA baby Karma. as the saying goes what comes around goes around. they will be repaid 3 fold for being such crumbs.

Lo-Jack can be installed on bikes with batteries.
i personally pad lock the discs on my bikes with little notes posted in strategic places with sayings like
you can run but you'll only die tired , with pic of a scoped rifle
STEAL HERE AND DIE HERE !
also i make good friends with my neighbors dog who does not like strangers !

if you have an idea of who did it try to bait them with something else.

best of luck to you ,
Red

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
also since i was a CCTV,security,locksmith ect type there is nothing like having some cameras setup. you can rent or lease high end systems cheap.

photographs and video speak in volumes

Red

Top Bottom