stolen bikes and trailer-oklahoma

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
a friend of mine from iowa was visiting some other riders in the okc area and his trailer and bikes were stolen. here is his info:

On January 7th between 8 am and 2 pm my enclosed trailer and my three bikes inside were stolen from Mustang (near Oklahoma City), Oklahoma. The trailer was padlocked outside the home of Chris LaFever, a local Oklahoma racer, on a well lit dead end street.

Stolen from this address:

Chris LaFever
10224 S. Fawn Trail Road
Mustang, Oklahoma 73064

Approximately $18,000 worth of items was stolen. Everything from all my parts, tools, gear, and bikes is still missing. If anyone could help me find my stuff and bring it back to Iowa it would be greatly appreciated. Please call with an information, big or small, to (515)570-9632, and talk to Chris Riesenberg. You may also email criesenberg448@yahoo.com . The Oklahoma City police department is being little to no help, so I need you and everyone you know to help keep an eye out.

Note: Plastic on bikes could have easily been changed, I had two spare sets of used stock colored red and white plastic in my trailer.

Trailer: 2003 H&W 5x10 White Cargo trailer. Iowa plate #: 3770BM Pocahontas County. VIN #: 4J6SC10113B042684 Inside, a cabinet is mounted on the floor in the front center. Behind the cabinet is an Engine Ice banner. On the outside of the trailer there are hub decals in the top middle corners of the doors. One is Riesenberg 448 and the other is Riesenberg 51. DC Shoes sticker on right side backdoor.

2006 Honda CRF 450: VIN#: JH2PE05366M402553. This bike may be distinguished by: Blue Storm Lake Honda graphics, made my Link Inc, only sets made on my bikes. Bike had the #448 on it. Renthal twin wall bars. Atomic 22 bar mount (silver connects the rubber mounts). Works Connection holeshot button ring on left fork, no button is on the fork guard, so look for holes. Pro Action arenacross suspension and stickers. AMA Pro Racing tech sticker #0001 on the frame neck.

2005 Honda CRF 450: VIN#: JH2PE05365M304864. This bike has an all white front fender, forkguards and shrouds, and an all black rear including number plates and rear fender. Blue Storm Lake Honda graphics with the #448 on the backgrounds. Big Gun header pipe and muffler. AMA pro racing tech sticker on the neck of the frame. Red rear Excel wheel, with chrome Talon hub. Braking wave rotor on the rear. Black Excel wheel on the front with stock hub. Renthal bars.

2003 Honda XR 100: VIN#: JH2HE03013K223132. This bike is all stock. The rear wheel has a couple broken spokes. The bike had the #48 on it. The front number plate had a Loretta Lynn’s pit vehicle pass on it. A number 8 is noticeably seen on the top of the seat cover.

Custom Painted Troy Lee Designs Helmet: Painted by Xtreme Kolors, is orange, white and black. A cartoon wearing a hat and a chubby belly on the back. Checkered flag design along the bottom back. Says Xtreme Kolors along one side, Storm Lake Honda along the other. The visor is chipped slightly as is the chin piece on one side.

Excel Rim: Red Excel front rim with Talon hub

Troy Lee Designs SE gear: Orange, pants and jersey. Jersey lettered “Riesenberg” and “448” on the back

Troy Lee Designs GP gear: Blue and white, pants and Jersey. Jersey lettered Riesenberg and 448 on the back by ZLT. Pants say “checkerz” on the butt.

Troy Lee Designs GP gear: Black and grey, pants and jersey.

Troy Lee Designs SE gear: Red and white, pants and jersey. Jersey lettered Riesenberg and 448 on the back by ZLT

Two sets of Alpinestar Tech 8 boots: color red size 13 for both pairs

EVS Knee Braces: Black and red

Troy Lee Designs Chestprotector: Translucent red, no stickers

O’Gio 9800 Gear bag: Brand new red and black

DC Shoes: Size 13, black and white

Personal items: I am also missing various clothing and other personal items that were in my trailer.

JT Boots: Purple and yellow size 10

Pro Circuit aluminum bike stand: silver

Works Connection aluminum bike stand: Silver with tool tray

Tool box and tools: Yellow and black plastic tool box with an assortment of tools.

Big Gun Exhaust system: Brand new header pipe. Used muffler.

Renthal Twinwall Handlebars: Black, new, still in bag. Black bar pad.

Renthal Pitbike Handlebar: Silver, new, still in bag. Black bar pad.

Two CRF 450 Cluthces: Two complete clutchs for a CRF450. Steels and fibers.

Three CRF 250 Clutches: Three complete clutches for a CRF250. Steels and fibers.

CRF250 Left side radiator: Brand new left side radiator for a CRF250

Renthal Grips: Many sets

Ferodo Brakes: Many sets front and rear for CRF250/450

Two sets of CRF450 plastic: Two used sets of plastic for CRF450. Plastic is stock colors. One set has White Brothers graphics on it, the other has Big Gun graphics. All number plates have the # 448 on them.

Various other parts: Sprockets, chains, many other parts for a CRF450

With any information please contact Chris Riesenberg. Contact info below:

Chris Riesenberg
27901 620th Street
Manson, IA 50563
criesenberg448@yahoo.com
(515)570-9632

Top Bottom