joshuaaa

Jun 30, 2006
Welp... what a night. I don't really know where to begin, so lets just make a long story short. A 1996 Honda CR 250 and a 1991 Kawasaki KDX 200 were stolen from me and my friend right out of the truck. We were parked and away from the truck for 30 minutes at the most...

Sucks that people out there can take something that you worked so hard for without a second thought. Sucks that you can be so attached to pieces of metal. It almost feels like someone in my family died.

Anyway, if anyone lives around Tulsa or sees parts on **** from Tulsa for these bikes, please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

I'm also looking for a 96 or newer model CR 250. If anyone wants to sell, please let me know.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Sorry to hear and yes stupid people are everywhere! It does take a while to get over(never so far!) and I hope you have legal documents for hopeful recovery,it can get worse!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What area of Tulsa? Any numbers or other identifying markings?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
BSWIFT said:
What area of Tulsa? Any numbers or other identifying markings?

Whoever stole them just might be dumb enough to not do anything to them before heading to a riding area so the more details you give the better. Tires, numbers, rim dings, etc. I will keep an eye out for them here in Stillwater.

joshuaaa

Jun 30, 2006
I appreciate the help. The CR has red renthal handlebars, the rear wheel is pro wheels and the front is stock, dunlop tires, stock pipe, only 1 fork guard (left) and the seal is blown on the right fork (it's not even in, it'll be hanging down by the axle on the right fork). The number on the bike is 5. I have a monster energy can covering the adjuster for the rear suspension.

The KDX has a smashed stock pipe, number 6, monster energy can as well, it has KX decals on the radiator shrouds, the left clutch lever was broken when it was stolen.

If you come across something give me a call. 918 814 3908
Thanks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What part of Tulsa were you in when this occurred? Did you file a police report? I'll pass this info around.

joshuaaa

Jun 30, 2006
I was at Will Rogers high school (around 5th and harvard). I've filed a police report. I believe the kids who stole them are students there, they most likely live around that area. They were last seen heading east down 4th street towards pittsburg. After that, no clue. I doubt if they even own a vehicle. It looks like they were walking home from the school and decided it would be easier to just ride our bikes home. I spent my entire day talking to the folks who live in that area. I've got $500 for anyone who can at least point me in the direction of the bikes.

Thanks for your help man.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
wow, my g/f lives at 5th and marion, right across from the school, and her family lives in that area too. i'll check with them.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
hey joshua, i left a message on your machine. i might have some info for you.

joshuaaa

Jun 30, 2006
mx547 said:
hey joshua, i left a message on your machine. i might have some info for you.

I don't know how I missed your call, I just got your message (it's midnight now). I'll be sure to call you back tomorrow. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help man, I really hope I can track these *******s down.

I spent 10 hours today searching through the neighborhoods. I've got some leads and i'm real hopefuly about getting them back. Again, thanks so much for your help.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
false hope: my g/f's daughter said that her husband talked to some guys that were riding in the street there but it turned out that they were on minibikes.

i'll have him keep an eye out though.

Top Bottom